BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Megan M.
Tustin, CA
When Halo Top first came out I didn’t really understand the hype. This flavor of Halo Top is life changing. I could eat this in one sitting if I wanted to! And if I did decide to do that, it would be guilt free because these pints are low calorie. So yummy!
Courtney A.
Pretty good, but do not think that you will mistake this for traditional ice cream. The texture of Halo Top is like iced frozen yogurt and the non-sugar sweeter is evident. That being said this is a good option for those on a low sugar or low carb eating plan.
Katie K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
What’s so great about this brand of ice cream is how low in calories it is! The birthday cake flavor is a little different than other brands’ birthday cakes, but it’s still delicious and only 380 calories! Definitely go try a flavor of Halo Top ice cream!
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't know if its just me because I have always heard such great reviews about the birthday flavor halo top. BUT I HATED THIS. It tasted so gross and powdery, that I had to throw it out. I dont know if I just had a bad batch or what, but I did not enjoy it at all. I think I would rather eat the full fat of regular ice creams than to eat this. Sorry Halo Top!! But I mean I think everyone should give it a chance first before knocking it because I do know some friends who love halo top, but it juts didnt work for me
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
I personally think Halo top ice cream is overrated. While it is definitely a healthier alternative to regular ice cream, it doesn’t match the taste of real ice cream. It still is quite tasty, but if I’m going to indulge, I feel I might as well go all out.
casey m.
I wanted to like this product. I tried multiple flavors hoping my views would change ... They didn't. It is over priced. It is chalky. It has to be finished in a short time or it dries out. I would prefer frozen yogurt or something homemade with bananas.
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I purchased this product because it is a healthier version of ice cream but because of my acne I cannot eat this because it does have dairy. I wouldn’t say that the flavor was something that I completely enjoyed and was mine blowing about but it was OK
Rosario M.
Cranston, RI
This is an other kind of level for ice cream, I love the fact that don't have milk on it. i really love the taste and how affordable is comparte to a unhealthy ice cream, I been trying a lot of flavors and each one get me more in love with this brand
Johnae R.
N Little Rock, AR
I like this kind of halo top but I have others that are way better. But halo top is a good option to have if you’re trying to be mindful of the calories you’re taking in. I wouldn’t necessarily get this kind again but there are others that I would.
Sierra J.
Washington DC
This is one of my favorite flavors of halo top ice cream because it actually tastes like birthday cake. It isn’t like other “diet” ice creams that just taste watered down or icy. The consistency of Halo Top is the consistency of regular ice cream
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.