BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
Perfect birthday cake treat for someone watching their sugar and calories! Halo Top does a great job at giving you that ice cream feeling without the added guilt. I like to add in some PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and stir it in!
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
I thought this was okay. It definitely wasn’t my favorite ice cream. I don’t know if it was just the flavor I got or the ingredients they put in their ice cream that make them less fattening than other ice creams, but it tasted a little odd to me
Ciera H.
If you’re looking for a healthy sweet snack this is your go to brand of ice cream. It’s honestly kind of too chalky for me. I like a lot of chunks in my ice cream and this is just smooth plain ice cream. Didn’t care for the birthday cake flavor at all.
Samantha T.
Seattle
For low calorie ice cream, this stuff isn’t too bad. It’s a little speedy but if you have a sweet tooth and don’t want to splurge on calories, this stuff is for you. I would recommend it but nothing can beat the taste of real ice cream.
Ben P.
Paxton
I know that everyone raves about Halo Top and I get why, but not with this flavor. I like the texture of all Halo Top flavors but the overall flavor of this is underwhelming and one dimensional. It just tastes like sugar with a little vanilla the whole time you are eating this
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
Like everyone else I love halo because it’s the ultimate dessert without all of the guilt. Plus, unlike other brands I don’t feel the need to eat an entire jar to feel satisfied. Just a few spoonfuls work and sometimes I even use it as a coffee creamer
Alexa C.
I am so thankful Halo Top was created! Now I can eat a pint of ice cram without all the regret! It is SO delicious and much healthier than other alternatives! It has a great amount of protein and a fairly decent carb and fat count! The birthday flavor is delicious! My only regret is that it is pretty costly.. I wish it was cheaper!
Diana E.
Hampton , VA
If you are trying to watch what you are eating and watching calories this is definitely a brand of ice cream to get. I don't like to give up my ice cream and you don't have to with this product. At first it's really hard and kind of icy tasting but if you let it sit and thaw just a little bit and stir it, it has more of an ice cream consistency and it is so good. It is expensive for a pint but if you can but them like at Sam's Club you can get a pretty good deal.
Lizzy J.
This is a great flavor of halo top. I prefer chocolate or vanilla bean over this one, it has a more fake flavor to it. However, it’s still a solid choice for halo top. It’s a big pricey, but there’s no need to eat it all at once.
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
This does not eve taste healthy ! It’s pricing is a little high, comparable to Ben and Jerry’s. It’s very sweet! I purchase this at Walmart or ruler foods for around $5. I’m addicted to it so I know I will be buying again ! I suggest this if you like cake batter !
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?