BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Riley A.
Plano, TX
This is, in my opinion, the best flavor of Halo Top's low calorie ice cream. It's soo sweet and I love how they put the calories per pint on the front, it eases a lot of my guilt when buying. I will always keep buying this flavor as well as the peanut butter cup!
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
Oh Halo Top, what would I do without you? This is the secret to keeping myself on track with my diet. I can usually fit the entire pint into my macros for that day. The consistently is different than regular ice cream but the taste is close enough to satisfy me. This tastes much better than the Enlightened and Arctic Zero ice creams, which just taste like artificial mush to me.
Kaylee A.
Westlake, OH
If you haven't tried this- you. are. missing. out. Seriously, I think they make this stuff with unicorn tears and magic. The birthday cake flavor is my favorite, although I also like the sea salt caramel and oatmeal cookie. I usually eat 1/4 of the pint in one sitting and feel 0 guilt because it's less than 100 calories! Cannot say enough good things about this ice cream!
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Birthday cake is my absolute favorite flavor of I've cream, and Halo Top does not disappoint! This ice cream has a great texture, and is a little different from "normal" ice cream, but not in a bad way. It's high-protein, low carb, which is perfect for someone who is trying to eat a low carb diet. These are definitely the most delicious "healthy" ice cream I've tried!
Kelsey A.
Dewitt
This ice cream is my number one go to brand when I have a sweet tooth for ice cream! I love the taste! Whatever the flavor is that's exactly what the ice cream taste like. I love the fact that this ice cream is actually healthier for you then other ice creams!
Shaylie F.
Riverside, CA
I am OBSESSED with Halo Top Ice Cream. Specifically, this birthday cake flavor. It is light and fluffy but still tastes like ice cream which is so hard to find with light calorie ice cream. The only downside to this product is the price. It is expensive. However, I think the health benefits outweigh the cost. I can't wait for this product to be more widely available.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Halo top is my new favorite ice cream. I really really wish I could find a place to buy it that wasn't from gopuff because of the added expense. I dont know what magic they use because I can understand the ingredients and Im not eating an entire day's worth of calories. let it sit out as tempted as you may be because it needs to soften to it's creamy, rich perfection.
Gabrielle F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was looking forward to trying this because of all the hype I had been hearing. After buying some I was somewhat disappointed. I realize it is very low in calories compared to other pints but the creamy quality, expectedly, isn't there when comparing to other full fat/calorie ice creams. I have only tried this flavor though, so can't speak about the brand as a whole.
Tara S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I just recently tried this and was pleasantly surprised. Since it is a “healthier” ice cream, it doesn’t taste exactly how you expect ice cream to taste, it is a bit different. However, it still allows you to satisfy that sweet tooth, while still minding your waistline. Not preferred over traditional ice cream, but when I am watching what I eat this will be my go to.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this stuff the taste is absolutely amazing! It is a little pricey i usually get it on sale. It is healthy it contains quite a bit of protein low amount of sugar. I would definitely buy this again and I would definitely recommend it
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.