BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Diamantha E.
San Benito, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite flavor ever💗 I’ve been staying away from dairy and this is the perfect alternative when I have a sweet tooth, delicious and so guilt free. Target has itttt. Def buy again❤️🙌🏽
Natalie D.
Brighton, MA
Halo Top is my go to ice cream brand!! This stuff is the best because you can eat the whole pint and it's not even 300 calories! Birthday cake flavor actually tastes like real birthday cake ice cream
ᏝᎧᏖᏖᎥᏋ ✨.
Saint Louis
I wanted so badly to like this because everyone has been raving about Halo Top. I love birthday cake flavored things, and this definitely tastes of cake batter - however there is also a hint of pudding-like flavor and powdery texture of pudding mix that is a complete disappointment. I understand that the big point is being able to eat an entire pint (!) for around 360 calories, but what does that matter if you don't even want to finish a bite? For the price of around nine dollars a pint, I will stick to Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams or something of the like that delivers a unique flavor for the price. Ice cream is what it is - a decadent food, for this to be able to even be classified as anything but a "frozen desert" is an oddity.
Ellis C.
I love this ice cream. This is the best. I got it at Publix. I will recommend this to other people. This is a great deal. I love the birthday cake flavor. Very cheap compared to others. I’ve been buying this forever
Emily B.
Asheboro
Such a great option. I love to eat ice cream as a comfort food and can finish the pint easily. I’m glad that halo top exists so I don’t eat all my daily calories in one sitting
Brittany G.
Morristown
Omg I love Halo Top. It’s nice to have something sweet that won’t kill my diet! It is a little pricey for the small amount, but totally worth it! I’ve enjoyed all of the flavors so far!
Lindsey R.
Minneapolis
Out of all the halo flavors this one is definitely my favorite. The ingredients and the flavor are outstanding for being a “healthy” option. Very rich and you don’t feel like you’re missing out.
Ashanti C.
My favorite low calorie treat to myself. It is a little pricey for a pint of ice cream but I have to remind myself no to eat the whole pint in one sitting it's just that good
Savannah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite flavors hands down. The texture & quality is amazing. I love birthday cake & this ice cream does a great job of capturing that flavor. The price is a little high for a pint but it’s worth it.
Amberly C.
Grand Chute, WI
Taste really great, but the price point is a little ridiculous. It makes it a lot harder to choose the healthy option when you can buy an entire gallon of ice cream for the same price as a pint of Halo Top.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?