BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
So deliciously amazing! I love this so much, I've been watching my weight since having my son and this is a great way to treat myself. It's creamy and my favorite is the cake one by far!! I haven't ate an entire pint in one sitting yet, but I wouldn't feel bad if I did!
Kelly V.
Johns Creek , GA
I'm a halo top addict! I have a major sweet tooth and these do the trick every time! I feel good about indulging in Halo Top because of the low calorie selling point. The birthday cake is a great vanilla flavor and is reminiscent of birthday cake, without being artificial tasting. The sprinkles are a super fun touch too!
Stacia C.
After trying to cut down on all the crap I've been eating, Halo Top came through with the answer for my sweet tooth cravings, without making me feel like a glutton for enjoying ice cream. The flavors are up there with Bluebell (and I'm a ride or die for Bluebell so that's saying something), and you don't lose that creamy consistency you find with full sugar ice cream.
Gretchen W.
Newark, OH
Tastes so good! If you want an ice cream that's guilt free, Halo Top is a good choice. It has a good amount of protein and is lower in sugar than regular ice cream. It's healthy, creamy, and doesn't taste much different than your average birthday cake ice cream. It's a bit pricey, but other than that it's a great buy.
Madeline D.
Whoever decided to make ice cream healthy can become my best friend. Especially when it has a good source of protein in it! I recently discovered this ice cream and it has changed my life! It is perfect for my craving of ice cream without having the guilt afterwards! The only issue is that it is on the pricer end.
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite flavor out of all of the halo top collection! I think this was a brilliant idea and I love the concept. It is much healthier than any type of ice cream ive ever seen. Make sure you leave it out for a while because it takes longer to soften. It makes me feel so much less guilty about eating ice cream!
Shellby M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious as a lower calorie better for you ice cream! Love it's high in protein so I don't feel bad indulging! I will say though you do have to microwave for like 10-15 seconds or let thaw out a bit because it is rock solid!
Adam S.
St Petersburg, FL
My husband and I have up sugar 5 months ago. It's not as hard as everyone thinks but I have an ice cream addiction. I feel like I could not have done it without Halo. With o my 6net carbs I can feel free to indulge. I have tried the other brands but the texture is never right. Halo is spot on with no "diet" flavor.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
It took forever for my local grocery stores to start carrying halo top. They had other brands of low calorie ice creams that were awful. Despite the great reviews after what I'd been through I was still skeptical of halo top. Some flavors are better than others, but the calorie count on these compared to the flavor is great.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
It’s good for a low cal ice cream. Had a good birthday cake flavor but was disappointed. I’ve heard so many people talk about how amazing it is but I think it could’ve been better. I think it’s quite pricey and would rather buy full calorie ice cream with excellent flavor and have self control than keep buying this.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.