BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Katelin W.
Conway
LOVE!! I could eat it every day, but then that defeats the purpose of a more healthy ice cream alternative. I have tried several flavors and the birthday cake is my favorite! The ice cream is so creamy and makes me not feel guilty about indulging. I try to keep it to the listed serving size but sometimes it is hard to put it down!
Kammie E.
WACO, TX
One of my top faves from the Halo top brand! This one seriously taste just like birthday cake without all the calories and you can literally eat the whole pint and not feel bad at all!!! Plus the protein- heck yes!!! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Melissa R.
coppell, TX
this was my first flavor of halo top that i got. i had read about it online and was shocked at the low amount of calories. so when i got some my mind was blown further because it tasted so amazing! if you're wanting to try this, do it!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE Birthday cake, and I LOVE it even more knowing that this ice cream is more than just dessert, it's protein, and top it off, it's under 250 calories for the PINT!! (If you're like me, I can't eat that in one sitting, so that dessert stretches for days, making the calories decrease) so you feel less guilty about your splurge
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
I love halo top! The fact I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty is amazing! The flavors are so deliciously good too! My favorites are the ones with cake in the name, they have a buttery flavor that is very yummy! The source of fiber, low sugar and protein are the other great selling factors of this outstanding frozen treat!
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one band-wagon product I just couldn't get behind. First off, I hated the consistency. It's not ice-cream at all. It is kind of like a mix between snow cream and shaved ice. The flavor isn't too bad but has a weird aftertaste. I won't purchase again. I'd rather eat gelato with real ingredients on a cheat day and pass on this.
Kate M.
Exton, PA
Used this with almond milk to make a milkshake that was satisfying but not super unhealthy. I enjoyed it and it curbed my craving! It's very expensive, BUT cheaper than going out to get ice cream, which ends up with me feeling sick. I enjoy that I get a few servings or I can eat the whole pint and not feel like I over-indulged!
Kelly S.
Louisville
If you like cake batter ice cream this is the best healthy option out there! I love halo top and I feel way less guilty when I am eating it. It is a little pricey but I don’t mind because I know it’s made from whole ingredients and it is low calorie. The flavor is spot on and I don’t miss regular ice cream at all when I have this.
Jessie J.
Gulfport, MS
I tried halo top because I'm on weight watchers and all other ice creams are ridiculously unhealthy. Halo top is still creamy and delicious but so much better for you!!! It seems a little expensive but I think making ice cream healthy is magic so it is worth it when I need ice cream! (Oatmeal cookie is my favorite though!!!)
Alisa B.
A huge plus to this brand is the low calorie count and more protein. It takes away some of the guilt of enjoying a sweet treat. The birthday cake flavor was okay, but not my favorite from the brand. I do wish it wasn't $5 for a pint. Definitely give them a try if you're looking for a healthier alternative for that sweet tooth.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.