BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Carly S.
Cave in and bought this just to say that I tried it. I'm a HUGE fitness junkie but don't get serious about fitness healthy foods (Life is too short to starve yourself). Anyway, picked this up for $5 (Minus 1 Star.. ugh). You have to let it sit on the counter for a little bit to soften, but otherwise than that it was flavorful and creamy. Won't be repurchasing because it was $5, but it was fun to try out.
Monique J.
The Birthday Cake Halo Top does taste a lot like yellow cake with super sweet frosting. While it satisfies, it proves to be a bit much in large doses. This is one flavor where you can taste the stevia more than you’d like to. Also, the sprinkles. You ever take fistful of sprinkles to the face? It’s not the best flavor, but you taste it an awful lot here. Imagine dumping a healthy pour of sprinkles into a vanilla protein shake, then freezing it, then crying because all you want is a slice of cake.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
Buyer beware:  delicious.  But just because it is labeled as a more "healthy choice" does not make it a healthy snack.  Yes it has protein in the ice cream.  Yes it tastes delicious.  Yes it is a better choice than other ice creams.  But not when you sit and eat the entire pint in one sitting.  I think it's 4 servings per pint.  It's very delicious.  Also:  let it sit out at room temp for a bit before you eat it; it gets smooth and creamier.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love Halo Top ice cream! It is a fantastic option for ice cream lovers who want something a little healthier! It doesn't taste like a "lite" or "diet" ice cream. It is creamy and sweet and delicious. I've tried a few of the flavors, including birthday cake. It seriously tastes just like frozen fun-fetti cake batter. I'm personally a fan of chocolate cake, but this is pretty freakin' good! I think I like the lemon cake flavor better than this one, but if you can't keep your fingers out of the cake batter, you'll love this!
Tori C.
Shelbyville, IN
HaloTop is a God Sent! It’s unbelievable to think that something that tastes sooo good can be so beneficial! It doesn’t give you that regretful feel to it after you’re indulging in a late night snack and happen upon some light reading on the side of the tub! I know that some shy away from it based on the price but, you’re getting what you pay for! Quality price = quality product. I get mine from Kroger and they often have sales on them. Usually when you buy they, you get coupons for future purchases!
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I am currently on a low carbohydrate (less than 20g a day) and low sugar diet, which makes eating "regular ice cream" impossible. A couple spoonfuls of Halo Top however... totally do-able! One serving varies from 5g-8g net carbs which makes eating this ice cream possible for me. Especially because they reduced the sugars by using erythritol, which is a sweetner I can use on my diet. This particular flavor is a bit sweet for my tastes, but that helps me only eat a bit at a time! I enjoyed the texture and flavor of this ice cream over other similar competitors.
Kaitlyn L.
Tucson, AZ
All of the halo top I’ve tried so far has been great. It hits your sweet tooth but it doesn’t throw you off for the day with counting macros/calories! I used to only find them in Kroger but now they’re everywhere which is great. And with other competitive brands in the market now, the price has improved!
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
I love halo and this is my favorite flavor. I absolutely love the fact that it’s low calorie and high in protein yet it tastes so good. I follow the directions and leave it out on the counter to let it soften a bit before eating. The consistency is just like real ice cream and the taste is great. The best thing is that I don’t feel guilty at all when I eat the entire pint in one sitting. They sell it at my local Costco so I always stock up because you can’t beat their price
Hanna M.
I was amazed at the flavor packed into this tub of 280 calorie ice cream. It takes me at least 4 sittings to eat this amount so each time I'm only eating about 70 calories worth and I feel full and happy. Birthday cake flavor is my favorite in any kind of ice cream so to see it in a low calorie ice cream was amazing. The texture was not as creamy as others but that is no matter to me. I love this flavor packed low calorie ice cream and it is definitely worth the price!
Kristen M.
Towson, MD
Conceptually I like Halo Top, but it’s undeniably strange, and each flavor is strange in a different way. Unlike the chocolate flavors, this one is closer to real ice cream than astronaut ice cream. It is, though, cloyingly sweet, and is definitely the icing from the cake, not the sponge. This has not stopped me from eating several pints, but it does take a little mental gymnastics to convince myself I’m eating an ice cream product and not a can of frosting.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?