BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All time favorite flavor when it comes to Halo top. It's a great option when you want to idulge, but are trying to watch what you eat. It's so delicious, I only wish it were cheaper!
Katherine S.
This is my least favorite of the halo top flavors. It tastes too salty for my liking and also lacks creaminess. Unlike their other flavors, this one really tastes like a "lite" ice cream
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only flavor if Halo top ai like but if you are on a diet and need to binge. It's the answer to your prayers. It's not as rich as regular ice cream but it's still good.
Sara S.
Sioux City , IA
This one is really good but the sea salt Carmel is my favorite!! All the flavors are so good!!! My kids and I love them!!! I hope they come out with bars and fun stuff!!!
Bethany N.
Gilmer, TX
Low calorie and delicious. It’s not cheap for the amount of ice cream you’re getting but it does help you keep the calorie count down when you’re craving something sweet.
Morgan L.
The best and healthiest ice cream out there! There are various flavors and all of them are great! The price and amount are worth it and I will continue to buy this brand!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't know this ice cream was for those who are calorie conscious. I had a coupon for a free pint and was so excited to try it.
The texture is unlike normal ice cream, and is almost gritty in a way? No smooth but just different.
The flavor of birthday cake is subtle and not overly sweet, so for those who aren't looking for a super sweet ice cream but want something to satisfy you, I'm sure you would like this.
If you're not into healthy snacks like this, steer clear.... steer clear because I didn't like the texture of taste. It's like when you want a protein bar that doesn't taste like cardboard... this ice cream is like that in a way. Tastes healthy
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. I work out regularly so this is always a great snack. I eat about half but this is the best flavor. The consistency is a little different but I like it.
Jessica W.
Salinas
I cannot recommend Halo top enough and Birthday cake is one of my favorites. It reminds me of cake batter ice cream from cold stone but without all the calories and fat.
Michelle I.
This is the flavor that started it all, for me. If it weren’t for Halo Top I’d be one very sad girl! I watch what I eat very closely and Halo Top has been a real treat!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?