BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Arlene E.
Reno
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor! They recently just added this to my local Smiths! Before then I would have to go to whole foods to buy it which was kind of a hassle. When I eat ice cream all day I always go for this because you aren't eating that much calories! Youre consuming less calories but not giving up flavor in the process as well!
sara G.
Berkeley, CA
Are you kidding me, Halo Top?! I have a major sweet tooth and I can honestly say that I don't feel bad about myself after eating this. My fav is birthday cake flavor anything. When I saw this flavor ice
Cream I almost fell out and had to have it. Luckily for me I work down the street from Whole Foods so I can satisfy my cravings whenever I want.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Definitely one of the better non-dairy healthier options. This is a good alternative if you're already watching your sugar intake. I have to say, it tastes amazing if you haven't already been indulging in lots of sugar. If you just had something like Baskin Robbins, or Breyer's gelato yesterday, this won't taste very good. Pretty pricey too!
Samantha T.
My new favorite ice cream! I seriously cannot believe that something so delicious could be so guilt free. Birthday cake has always been my favorite ice cream flavor and Halo Top has mastered it from the rainbow sprinkles to that sweet and creamy frosting flavor. Typically I don't eat an entire pint but just the rare case that I do, I don't find myself feeling groggy and sick to my stomach afterwards.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love halo top ice cream as an alternative to regular ice cream. It allows me to hit that sweet craving and get something cold and refreshing without all the calories. I also like that there's still a good amount of protein per serving.

The birthday cake flavor isn't bad. Not my favorite but not the worst either. I would buy this one again.
Katelin W.
Conway
LOVE!! I could eat it every day, but then that defeats the purpose of a more healthy ice cream alternative. I have tried several flavors and the birthday cake is my favorite! The ice cream is so creamy and makes me not feel guilty about indulging. I try to keep it to the listed serving size but sometimes it is hard to put it down!
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
This is my very favorite ice cream and go to when I'm crazing something sweet! The flavor is awesome and the texture is much better than other similar products I have tried. I love that it's low in fat and calories and high in protein, makes me feel much less guilty. The price is a little high and I don't usually buy unless it's on sale.
Kammie E.
WACO, TX
One of my top faves from the Halo top brand! This one seriously taste just like birthday cake without all the calories and you can literally eat the whole pint and not feel bad at all!!! Plus the protein- heck yes!!! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Melissa R.
coppell, TX
this was my first flavor of halo top that i got. i had read about it online and was shocked at the low amount of calories. so when i got some my mind was blown further because it tasted so amazing! if you're wanting to try this, do it!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE Birthday cake, and I LOVE it even more knowing that this ice cream is more than just dessert, it's protein, and top it off, it's under 250 calories for the PINT!! (If you're like me, I can't eat that in one sitting, so that dessert stretches for days, making the calories decrease) so you feel less guilty about your splurge
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.