BY HALO TOP

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Delanie K.
There was a lot of hype around this product. I mean how on earth can this entire thing be so few calories. When I first tried it I was sort of disappointed. As an avid ice cream fan, I was hoping for it to taste like any other ice cream. Sadly it didn’t. It didn’t have as rich or creamy if a flavor. This ice cream is still good and the more I had it the more I grew to like it. It just won’t replace normal ice cream completely for me.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
Oh Halo Top, what would I do without you? This is the secret to keeping myself on track with my diet. I can usually fit the entire pint into my macros for that day. The consistently is different than regular ice cream but the taste is close enough to satisfy me. This tastes much better than the Enlightened and Arctic Zero ice creams, which just taste like artificial mush to me.
Erika L.
Pittsburgh, PA
It blows my mind that I can eat an entire container of this without having to feel guilty! It definitely doesn't necessarily taste like your typical cup of ice cream but it is still very delicious and it's own way, I wish that it was a little bit more affordable but I understand that for it being a little bit healthier than most is probably why they get away with it.
Shaylie F.
Riverside, CA
I am OBSESSED with Halo Top Ice Cream. Specifically, this birthday cake flavor. It is light and fluffy but still tastes like ice cream which is so hard to find with light calorie ice cream. The only downside to this product is the price. It is expensive. However, I think the health benefits outweigh the cost. I can't wait for this product to be more widely available.
Nina B.
Kentucky
Too chalky, left a weird feeling in my mouth. It freezes super hard so you gotta thaw it out. The packaging is super cute but for how awful this tastes I rather go without or just go ahead and eat real ice cream.
Kelsey A.
Dewitt
This ice cream is my number one go to brand when I have a sweet tooth for ice cream! I love the taste! Whatever the flavor is that's exactly what the ice cream taste like. I love the fact that this ice cream is actually healthier for you then other ice creams!
Erin M.
Du Quoin
The best thing about this ice cream is how guilt free you feel after you eat the entire container. Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream has that vanilla and sprinkle birthday cake taste. Without the artificial flavor. It is restocked in my freezer weekly.
Tara S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I just recently tried this and was pleasantly surprised. Since it is a “healthier” ice cream, it doesn’t taste exactly how you expect ice cream to taste, it is a bit different. However, it still allows you to satisfy that sweet tooth, while still minding your waistline. Not preferred over traditional ice cream, but when I am watching what I eat this will be my go to.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Halo top is my new favorite ice cream. I really really wish I could find a place to buy it that wasn't from gopuff because of the added expense. I dont know what magic they use because I can understand the ingredients and Im not eating an entire day's worth of calories. let it sit out as tempted as you may be because it needs to soften to it's creamy, rich perfection.
Ashley I.
Gig Harbor, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t usually like Birthday cake flavored ice cream but this one is delicious! It reminds me of eating frosting out of the little tubs. This is so good, high in protein and lower in calories than most ice creams out there. While I prefer full fat ice creams or coconut milk ice creams, this definitely hits the spot when I’m looking for something a bit lighter.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?