BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Birthday cake is my absolute favorite flavor of I've cream, and Halo Top does not disappoint! This ice cream has a great texture, and is a little different from "normal" ice cream, but not in a bad way. It's high-protein, low carb, which is perfect for someone who is trying to eat a low carb diet. These are definitely the most delicious "healthy" ice cream I've tried!
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
I am OBSESSED with Halo Top Ice Cream. Specifically, this birthday cake flavor. It is light and fluffy but still tastes like ice cream which is so hard to find with light calorie ice cream. The only downside to this product is the price. It is expensive. However, I think the health benefits outweigh the cost. I can't wait for this product to be more widely available.
Tara S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I just recently tried this and was pleasantly surprised. Since it is a “healthier” ice cream, it doesn’t taste exactly how you expect ice cream to taste, it is a bit different. However, it still allows you to satisfy that sweet tooth, while still minding your waistline. Not preferred over traditional ice cream, but when I am watching what I eat this will be my go to.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
I was totally shocked when I tried this for the first time, it tastes really good and I find myself eating less of it only due to the fact that I get full. Protein and fiber in an ice cream you wouldn't think it would taste as good as it does. I can't wait to try more flavors! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Gabrielle F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was looking forward to trying this because of all the hype I had been hearing. After buying some I was somewhat disappointed. I realize it is very low in calories compared to other pints but the creamy quality, expectedly, isn't there when comparing to other full fat/calorie ice creams. I have only tried this flavor though, so can't speak about the brand as a whole.
Mo H.
Philadelphia, PA
Halo top is my new favorite ice cream. I really really wish I could find a place to buy it that wasn't from gopuff because of the added expense. I dont know what magic they use because I can understand the ingredients and Im not eating an entire day's worth of calories. let it sit out as tempted as you may be because it needs to soften to it's creamy, rich perfection.
Kelsey A.
Dewitt
This ice cream is my number one go to brand when I have a sweet tooth for ice cream! I love the taste! Whatever the flavor is that's exactly what the ice cream taste like. I love the fact that this ice cream is actually healthier for you then other ice creams!
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this stuff the taste is absolutely amazing! It is a little pricey i usually get it on sale. It is healthy it contains quite a bit of protein low amount of sugar. I would definitely buy this again and I would definitely recommend it
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Happy that the whole pint is low cal but honestly I'd rather have one cup of the yummy stuff than binge on this... Not impressed with the flavor at all, I think a lot of people get satisfaction from eating a whole pint of ice cream and I definitely get that but I'd be much more satisfied with a small bite of something delicious even if it is higher in calories.
Damaris T.
This ice cream is actually a really great option for anybody like myself who have major sweet tooth but really try to keep away from too much sugar. They have a good amount of protein as well which make it a hit for me because I don't feel guilty about eating it! I only wish the texture was a little more creamy like normal ice cream, but you can't have it all! Overall love these and this flavor is a favorite for me as well.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.