BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Antonia G.
While it's obvious that this isn't a sugar saturated cream-fest, this is a high quality, LOW CALORIE alternative that hits the sweet spot and doesn't leave you going for the real deal later on. This is the best flavor I've had so far, too, but I have a small obsession with cake and cake flavors.

The drawback is that Halo Top will set you back at least $5+ a pint, and $5 is a good price. You'll also want to make sure you put the pint out on the counter to thaw for a while, as this mixture takes a bit to soften. Other than that it is delicious.
Jena D.
While the tag line is great that you can get a ton of protein and few calories with this ice cream, the texture and flavor are just not right. The ice cream itself is very thin and icy, not like the rich texture of your average ice cream. In addition to the odd texture, the flavor, you can tell, is very artificial, the taste is not quite right and leaves behind the unpleasant aspartame sort of finish where it's (to me) almost sickening. Not a fan of the execution of this too good to be true concept of actually healthy ice cream.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
This stuff is delicious. And with only 280 calories for the entire container- I don't feel guilty eating the whole thing! I love that it is protein packed, and not like other birthday cake flavors, this one is gluten free! It's hard to find good tasting gluten free treats, but I'm super glad I found halo top! It's pretty pricey, but not expensive enough to not splurge every once in a while.
It does have a bit of a gritty taste I think because of the extra protein, but the taste is so good I can totally look past it.
Delicious!
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Well i only have something to say !!!!!!! LOVE at first sight!!! I heard so many things about that i had to tried , and was the best decision ever !! Is so good , seriously i can't stop eating, it melts super fast so that's means is very natural ! I bought them in ( whole food) but is more expensive, and the CVS they have better price , i can't wait for them to be available in BJS
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If I could give 280 stars, I would. One for every calorie it's making me feel a little less terrible about inhaling. The entire container is not only 280 combined calories, but it comes in numerous flavors, and can get it almost anywhere now. For a while I could only locate it at 1 of the 3 local Kroger, but now, all of them and Walmart have it. It's insanely delicious and insanely worth getting. It runs about the same price as a pint of full calorie ice cream, you just feel lighter in your stomach as well as your wallet after you get it. I've tried multiple flavors, and cannot find one that I don't like.
Nancy W.
McKinney
As far as "health" ice cream goes - Halo Top is the best brand out there. It has a great texture and taste that still reminds me of actual full calorie ice cream.
This birthday cake flavor is my favorite from their original line up of flavors they released. To me - it tastes just like any other birthday cake ice cream but with half the calories! I love it.
Juliet L.
It's the best ice cream ever for anyone that's on a diet or wants a healthier alternative to their favorite dessert.  They're a bit pricier than normal ice cream but it's totally worth it.  And it goes on sale a lot so just stay on the lookout!  I've bought lemon cake too.  It's so yummy and low in calories.  Plus, it has protein.  The texture is not as smooth or soft as regular ice cream but I still love it because it satisfies my sweet tooth without taking all my calories for the day!
Jen B.
This product was all over my social media and everyone was raving about how good that it was considering how low calorie the entire pint is. My local supermarket had them on sale so I figured this was my chance to try them. I picked up a few different flavors, including birthday cake and it was delicious! It really did take like birthday cake without being to overwhelmingly sweet. The only thing I really didn't like was the more I tasted the birthday cake, the more sweetener after taste I was picking up. Really am not a fan of aftertastes. It was a good product but probably wouldn't purchase it again due to how expensive it is.
Carly S.
Cave in and bought this just to say that I tried it. I'm a HUGE fitness junkie but don't get serious about fitness healthy foods (Life is too short to starve yourself). Anyway, picked this up for $5 (Minus 1 Star.. ugh). You have to let it sit on the counter for a little bit to soften, but otherwise than that it was flavorful and creamy. Won't be repurchasing because it was $5, but it was fun to try out.
Monique J.
The Birthday Cake Halo Top does taste a lot like yellow cake with super sweet frosting. While it satisfies, it proves to be a bit much in large doses. This is one flavor where you can taste the stevia more than you’d like to. Also, the sprinkles. You ever take fistful of sprinkles to the face? It’s not the best flavor, but you taste it an awful lot here. Imagine dumping a healthy pour of sprinkles into a vanilla protein shake, then freezing it, then crying because all you want is a slice of cake.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.