BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kendra J.
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I'm really trying to be more conscious of how much sugar I put in my body, and this stuff is great for having a cheat snack without having a terrible cheat snack. Has more protein than sugar per serving which is great, and it tastes good too!
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
I recently discovered this ice cream based on recommendations of friends. I don't eat , ice cream because of how unhealthy it is, but figured 250 calories per carton couldn't hurt. I expected it to taste like "diet" ice cream but buy was I wrong. The Birthday Cake flavor is so delicious that I will def be trying more. I couldn't even tell the difference in taste versus the full fat versions.
Kat Z.
The texture of Halo Top is UNREAL. I would have never guessed it was a low calorie ice cream if you gave me a blind taste test. Birthday Cake is one of the creamer flavors, you don't even need it so sit out!! Some others a just a taaaad icier though. This flavor is very sweet and has cute sprinkles in it! If you love fluffy white birthday cake and sugary icing, you will LOVE this flavor.
Chelsea C.
Lakeland
I finally tried this after hearing all the hype, and it totally lives up to the hype! No, it doesn't taste like full fat ice cream, but this stuff is seriously good. The birthday cake flavor definitely comes through, and I love that I can eat this without feeling too guilty. I am shocked at how creamy it actually is. Definitely let it melt a tiny bit before eating for the best texture.
AMRITA S.
Richmond Hill, NY
HALO TOP IS LIFE!

If you're someone trying to get fit, and still just can't curb the sweet tooth that climbs out every so often, Halo is where it's at! I'm so glad my local grocery store started stocking Halo, it's a life changer!

LOW calories (less than 300 in a pint!!!!), and no artificial taste! I remember the first time I tried this stuff, I was convinced that there had to be a misprint... It tastes way too good, to be so low calorie!!
Missy E.
I love sweets and ice cream. I don't love all the calories in some of the other brands. I bought this flavor after trying their lemon flavor. It was delicious. It has amazing flavor and is creamy. The texture is a little different than regular ice cream. I can eat the whole thing in one sitting and not feel guilty. I do have a freezer stocked full of halo ice cream. I think it's the best.
Sarah R.
Williamson
This is probably my new favorite ice cream to be honest. I love the taste, it's very sweet, but it's not too unhealthy like most regular ice cream. Ice cream usually bothers my stomach, but this didn't at all and I finished it in a couple days (which is a feat for me bc I'm not normally a sweet tooth lol) it's a bit pricey, but definitely worth it and is a great way to treat yourself :)
Korey P.
For a healthy ice cream alternative, this is surprisingly good. I've had other brands, and this is probably the best of the bunch. Besides being low-sugar -carb and -fat, it's also pretty high in protein (20g) so it makes for a good post-workout snack or a topping on protein pancakes in the morning. It is a little chalky, so I would probably try a flavor that's not meant to be as creamy, like lemon cake.
Amanda F.
Alliance, OH
This is a great low calorie, high protein ice cream. Like many others, I had seen people rave about this brand on social media, but no stores near my sold this product. Just recently, a few stores in my town started carrying Halo Top, and I couldn't be more excited! This is one of my favorite flavors, and it really does taste like birthday cake without being ridiculously sweet.
Juliet R.
Obviously this is not your regular loaded-with-sugar-and-calories ice cream but this brand does a great job at getting you real close to the real thing and they give you PROTEIN ON TOP OF THAT?? Unbelievable! The birthday cake flavor isn't my favorite but only because I compare it to the real thing & there's no replacing the original. So just on this ice cream alone, it's 5 stars from me!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.