BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
Only 280 calories for this whole thing! I love that the sugar content is pretty low and it still tastes so sweet! There's so much protein in this and you can't even taste it! The only bad comment I could think of is that it is a bit on the pricey side; however, if you're only indulging every once in a while then it's worth it!
Olivia W.
I like the concept of the ice cream which would lead me to buy it unlike other more unhealthy ice creams. However, nothing is keeping me. The taste is good once it hits you, but it really dries your mouth out. I would not recommend this to anyone even if it is a less unhealthy snack! Stick with your normal ice cream and just do portion control!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
Hands down my favorite flavor from Halo Top. I repurchase this over and over again any time I see it available. The taste is light and consistency is fluffy. This ice cream is low in calories so it won't hurt your diet. The only thing is that it's very pricey and costs about $5 for a small amount.
Josephine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think halo top is a good option if you want a low calorie ice cream without crazy ingredients. That being said, you can taste the difference. I thought this flavor in particular could have been jazzed up a bit, maybe with more of a vanilla flavor seeing as it didn't taste like birthday cake much. I also recommend leaving it out a little before eating as the carton suggest, or else the consistency will be a bit chalky.
Melissa H.
Auburn, WA
I can finally give into my devilish sweet tooth without feeling the guilt of having something so tasty! I've had this same flavor three times already and I don't think I could tired of it. It literally tastes just like a birthday cake. What's not to like? The only difference in this product from real ice cream would be the texture. It's nothing wildly different but it doesn't feel as creamy as regular ice cream.
Rebekka R.
Oh god the calories!! — are perfect!!! Literally I can finally indulge in an entire pint of ice cream without the guilt OR 500 calories PER serving. Like come on, Ben & Jerry's. Catch up! I recommend this flavor and ice cream if you like Rainbow Sprinkles and Vanilla Ice Cream. It's honestly one of their best creations in my opinion as well as the Oatmeal Cookie ice cream. And it's less than 300 calories PER pint.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is my favorite frozen treat. I'm not going to say it's the cheapest thing to buy by any means, it's almost $6.00 a pint. But is taste delicious, it's made with good all natural ingredients and it's low in calories and sugar and high in protein which is important to me because I don't go to the gym so I can pack it back on while eating ice cream. This is by far my favorite flavor out of all the halo top pints!
Ashley J.
It's healthy...but that's about it. If you love ice cream, I'd say go for the real thing and just indulge your sweet tooth once in a while.  The flavor is just slightly off and I wasn't totally satisfied by the flavor and texture of the ice cream.  Its claim to fame is its low calorie count, but if you're looking for something to really satisfy your craving for ice cream, I'd look elsewhere.
Shelby M.
Grand rapids, MI
I love this icecream. It's a little pricey...but it's HEALTHY! Healthy icecream, who has heard of that! But it's a wonderful treat to eat when you are dieting and want something sweet! You feel like your "cheating" but your not. This is always stocked in my freezer! I do recomend though, leaving it on the counter for 5 min. before indulging, it gets super hard at first, so it's nice to soften it up
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Delicious, packed with protein, fewer calories than most ice creams, AND all-natural?! What's not to love? It does have a great birthday cake flavor. Though the directions say to let it sit before you eat, by the time I brought it home from the store, it was perfect! The consistency and texture is not the same as your regular ice cream, but I'm willing to give that up for the flavor and other perks!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.