BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Allison D.
Elgin, IL
A guilt-free ice cream?! Count me in. I’m an ice cream addict but don’t love what it does to my love handles. While Halo Top is pricey, it’s worth it if it keeps me from having a (muffin) top of my own.
Ali V.
I really really really wanted to like this ice cream. I was looking for something healthy because I love ice cream but this has a bad consistency and a taste of protein powder.
Andrea M.
Loved the flavor and was super excited to try it. My pint was a little grainy. 😞 But I still enjoyed it. I don't eat many sweets and like having this around for those cravings.
Kayla P.
Lynchburg, VA
For a low calorie ice cream, this tastes amazing! I prefer it over normal ice cream, and the bonus is that I don't have to feel guilty about eating a container in one setting.
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Halo top is amazing! The birthday cake flavor is one of my top 3 favorites. So delicious! The price is affordable and at most groceries. The downside is you have to let it sit out awhile before eating.
Meghan P.
Chicopee, MA
I did not care for this ice cream at all. After all the hype I was hoping it would be a better alternative, but i only had a few bites and had to throw it away. Hard to eat, expensive, and not smooth like ice cream should be.
emily M.
Evansville, IN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM OF ALL TIME. I love anything that's birthday cake flavored and this hits the spot without consuming 200% daily value of my calories in one setting.
Kendra D.
Birthday Cake flavor is amazing and my kids are obsessed with it also, which is a little less mom guilt I endure because Halo top is packed with protein! It's a Win-win
Katie D.
i love this product but I think I ate too much of this flavor.  I got a few 4 packs at costco for a good price.  It can be a little more expensive elsewhere.
Mickayla F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the greatest creation in the history of ice cream. Finally I can diet and still enjoy a sweet treat. Most low calorie foods are lacking in flavor but that is not the case with this ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?