BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Shelby P.
michigantown
Not a fan of this ice cream. I had heard great reviews but it really didn’t have much of a flavor. My husband or I didn’t even finish it and just threw it away. The consistency was weird too, almost gritty. I would not recommend this ice cream.
Abby R.
Great for healthier alternative to regular original ice cream. I have purchased several different flavors and some of superb while others not to great. I am not personally a fan of cake so I didn’t care much for this flavor but the maple syrup/waffles flavor is great! Healthy alternative
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love birthday cake ice cream, but I was very disappointed by this particular brand. I love the fact that’s it’s healthier than most ice cream, but the flavor isn’t enjoyable. I’d rather eat a smaller 280 calorie portion of a different brand than eat this. It also costs around $5 for a pint of these which is not worth it in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend !
Kamalani K.
Searcy, AR
people need to stop sleeping on halo top and go out and buy it!! who wouldn’t want to eat a whole pint of ice cream for only 280 calories??? it’s a great dessert if you want to treat yourself but are still trying to watch you caloric intake.
Bailey B.
West Lafayett, Indiana
I have tried a couple of Halo Top flavors and have been let down every time. I love the super low calorie intake but can't get past the lack of flavor. I bought it at Walmart and will not buy again. It is a little clumpy and does not satisfy my high calorie ice cream hankering.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
I try to limit my sweets and this ice cream makes me feel like I’m being naughty but in reality I’m getting low sugar and moderate protein and a burst of flavor! It’s soooo good!! Wish it wasn’t as expensive but hey, once in a while it’s ok.
Morgan L.
New york, NY
Halo Top is 100000% my go to ice cream! Expensive but worth every penny! Tastes just like regular ice cream but without the guilt! Pro tip: let sit out for 5-7 minutes before you eat it! This allows the ice cream to get the creamy texture!
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
I needed to post this to warn anyway about to buy into the Halo Top craze — this is not the normal ice cream you’re expecting! My sisters always rave about it, so I tried this, and immediately wished I hadn’t. Obviously it’s a healthier, protein-packed version of ice cream, but what’s unfortunate is that it’s painfully obvious in the taste. If you need a serving of protein I suggest you look elsewhere, and if you’re looking for a healthy version of ice cream I’m sure it exists. This texture and taste is not worth it.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This wasn’t my favorite flavor as it tasted a little too artificial for me. I know birthday cake is super sweet but I felt like this one hit all the way in the back and showed me my cavities. I’ll try a different flavor next time for sure
Julie C.
Trying to find really good gluten free non-dairy ice cream is so hard these days and this ice cream really is good. The texture is good but can get too hard if you don’t eat it fast enough.. It really tastes like Freshly mixed cake batter
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?