BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halo top ice cream is delicious and very good for you! Each pint has around 300 calories give or take depending on flavor. Can be a little pricey but is usually on sale. (This was the only flavor to choose here) but the best flavors are: peanut butter cup, cookie dough and pancake&waffles.
Vicki H.
I love Halo Top!  I am trying very hard to lose weight and it's kind of unbelievable that I can eat delicious ice cream and still watch my calories.  Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream does not taste like diet ice cream.  It's creamy and natural tasting.
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
I love the idea of protein packed ice cream but I was not very impressed with this flavor. I am not a huge fan of vanilla I e cream so maybe that was the problem. I did add a little chocolate syrup and sprinkles and that made a big difference in my liking of this product.
Melissa V.
Springfield, IL
Halo ice cream is overrated. I try to eat on the healthier side but eating this wasn't worth it. It just has a weird texture and consistency in my mouth. It's like creamy but not and it just confuses me. I would rather just not eat ice cream if Halo was the only choice.
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
When I saw this ice cream I was so excited to try the birthday cake flavor. However after doing so I found myself very disappointed. It didn’t taste like anything really and even though it was nice to not have so many calories the flavor is more important to me.
Tori C.
Halo Top is the best protein "healthy" ice cream. Still has the closest texture to real ice cream. Low sugar and great for a person with s sweet tooth but dont want the extra calories. Guilt free treat😊
Kelsey B.
Aberdeen, MD
This was the first flavor I had ever tried of Halotop and still continues to be one of my favorite, go to flavors. Make sure to buy it when on sale since otherwise it is like $5 a container. I have noticed it tends to get freezer burnt faster than regular ice cream.
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm sorry but I just do not get the hype of Halo Top ice cream at all. I tried it and I had to stop after one spoon. I don't know...just give me my full fat, sugary ice cream. I was vastly disappointed and I never purchased Halo Top again after this experience.
Sophie C.
Newport News, VA
Birthday cake ice cream is great, but ice cream with only 400 calories max per pint?? Perfect. I love ice cream but do not like the health effects it has, so Halo Top has (once again) killed the game in making a great ice cream with much better health benefits
Lindsay O.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like this flavor! I love birthday cake so this is a good compromise without all the calories. I recommend setting the ice cream out for a few minutes before eating it, I know other people eat it straight from the freezer but I prefer it a little soft.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.