BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Halo top definitely nailed it with this ice cream!!! I was worried it wouldn't be sweet but I was so wrong. I could eat this stuff all day and it's not half as bad as regular ice cream. I recommend to anyone!!!
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This ice cream is so amazing! It tastes so great and does not have very many calories. I have bought it multiple times and it is so delicious! I love having this for a nice treat after dinner! Halo top is so yummy.
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
Love this for a low calorie treat. This definitely satisfies my sweet tooth, but it isn't as creamy as I expected it to be. The consistency is a bit watery. It tastes like frozen ice but it is still very delicious!
Alma L.
Elk Grove, CA
Pretty good flavor! I love the little sprinkles it comes with. It isn’t super healthy but it’s better than conventional ice cream. Very good taste for the low carb and fat content.
Amelia N.
Orem , UT
If you’re looking for healthy ice cream this is the place to be! This ice cream is delicious and low calorie. My only downside is it tastes a little powdery, but overall very good.
Kayla N.
california
I love Halo Top! The birthday cake flavor is one of the best in my opinion. If you’re looking for a creamy ice cream though, this wouldn’t be my first pick. You sacrifice the creaminess for the low calories.
Lanie N.
Fayetteville, GA
This is one of my favorite flavors. It’s tasty and low calorie.. also has protein! It tastes way better than any other low calorie ice cream. A little pricy but worth it. I would recommend this to others.
Elyse K.
Laramie, WY
Maybe my favorite halo top flavor! I've always been a lover of birthday cake ice cream and this kkne did not disappoint ESSPECIATIALLY since I can eat the whole thing guilt free
Victoria D.
Beaverton, OR
Yummy without the guilt! I love these ice creams! I’m hooked. Birthday cake wasn’t my favorite flavor, go for the Carmel mocha! I love that I can enjoy this without feeling bad.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I can’t believe how good this ice cream tastes for how few calories are in it!! It’s amazing for guilt free indulgence. It’s a little expensive but it’s SOO worth it when you’re dieting.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?