BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Megan W.
I am absolutely obsessed with Halo Top! I have tried a few of their flavors and they have all been amazing! This one tastes a lot like yellow cake with super sweet frosting. It can be a little on the overly sweet side but I still enjoyed it.
Chey B.
So me and my boyfriend were kinda obsessing over Halo Top because it's so flippin good. And we bought some flavors because why not eat 3 pints of this ice cream in 2 days, right? And we got birthday cake because birthday cake is always dank. But when we started eating it, he said the after taste is like actual fish food (not the Ben & Jerry's ice cream, ACTUAL fishfood)...and I tried some and he was so right. Does anyone else taste fish food as the after taste? Because that's all we taste mane. But we keep eating it, hoping it tastes better the more we eat it? I don't know, were confused. I guess if you don't focus on it, it doesn't taste like fishfood.
Mikayla T.
Cheyenne
Where has this ice cream been all my life? Halo Top ice cream is the perfect treat for anyone looking for a low calorie, sweet tooth satisfying snack. Halo Top comes in pint size containers that are usually between 300-400 calories. Because the flavor is so delicious, my sweet tooth is usually satisfied before I get to the middle of the pint. However if yours is not, don't worry. You can finish it off without the guilt!
Kelsey A.
Ridgewood, NJ
I decided to jump on the Halo Top bandwagon yesterday and don't ever plan on leaving it. It is low cal but tastes just like ice cream! I was hesitate to buy it because of the cost BUT now that I know I like it, I will stock up when it is on sale. If I go out for ice cream with friends, I spend about what the pint costs (not on sale) and get less for my money. It's a special treat that I don't need to feel guilty about anymore!
Liz K.
The Halo Top ice creams are absolutely amazing. They taste great and are low calorie and it's amazing how high in protein a pint is. I eat small meals throughout the day as part of my current low calorie diet and I typically have a pint as a meal replacement and it makes me feel full and satisfied. They're incredible and I am absolutely a repeat buyer. I'd eat these even if I weren't dieting! Birthday Cake and Lemon Cake are my favorites.
Lindsey A.
Charleston, SC
I finally tried birthday cake! I loved it! The sprinkles made the dessert. It is very light and fluffy. I like how much you can have for so little calories. I may be addicted! I was nervous because everyone was talking about it and it was all over social media. If you like having chunks of cake in your ice cream, you should look at another brand. I love this ice cream, but having the calorie count so low it has its limits.
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
It's not as good as I was hoping it would be. It's obviously not like normal ice cream. When I wanted to have some I have to let it sit on my counter for a minute or two. The flavor is alright too. I didn't really like the birthday cake flavor. I'm hoping one of the other ones will taste a little better.
Julie R.
I like this ice cream and I love that the whole thing is only 280 calories- big plus.  The texture takes a little bit to get used to. but like the container says if you let it sit out and melt a little bit it's much better.  It is pretty expensive for a little thing of ice cream though.  When I am on a health kick and craving sweets I'll grab a pint and try to make it last as long as possible.
Shayla G.
Vineland, NJ
I had been seeing this ice cream all over social media & even been recommended it by a few friends. Everyone was raving about how good it is. I wish I could say I enjoyed it but I didn't. Does not taste like ice cream to me, very diet tasting (yes I know it's basically diet). Ended up throwing it out.
Crystal C.
Nope, nope, nope. I'm not a picky person and love health foods but this is so bad to be. The texture isn't there and it tastes like playdoh meets birthday cake protein powder and blended with water. I gave this a fair shot and ate many spoon fulls but same taste every time. Sorry Halo I wanted to love you. Will never buy this flavor again. I gave it two stars for the protein and fiber in it but it's of no use to me when I can't eat it
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.