BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Alannah D.
Monrovia, CA
Although it is one of the more expensive ice creams, it is considered a treat at my house. I love the individual sixes because I can enjoy it in the bathtub while having a bubble bath
Ali O.
Tomball, TX
Halo top ice cream is a great product! However, this particular flavor is not my favorite choice. It tastes good but I wish it had more flavor and more sprinkles within the ice cream.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
I was so shocked at how powerful and delicious the flavor of this was even with it having less sugar and calories. One of the best birthday cake ice creams I’ve ever tried. It’s always available at my local Walmart.
Shannen P.
College Station
This is are really good dessert. It's healthy and I really loved the flavor. It's a bit more expensive than other competitors, but the quality is good. It's also widely available through different retailers. The texture is a bit off, but it still taste great.
Paula P.
Bronx, NY
Funfetti is my favorite cupcake flavor. So when I saw this flavor of halo top I just had to try it. It’s really good and creamy. If you let it sit out for a couple minutes it gets creamier and tasted even better
Samantha R.
Crystal , MN
Not impressed with this product after all the hype. Conveniently fewer calories, but the flavor is just not there. Definitely not worth the price for 1 pint. Wouldn’t buy this again.
McKenzie S.
I love that this ice cream is healthier than your average ice cream, but I’m not a fan of the gritty, protein texture. I appreciate the protein, but the texture is hard to get over.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Halo top definitely nailed it with this ice cream!!! I was worried it wouldn't be sweet but I was so wrong. I could eat this stuff all day and it's not half as bad as regular ice cream. I recommend to anyone!!!
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This ice cream is so amazing! It tastes so great and does not have very many calories. I have bought it multiple times and it is so delicious! I love having this for a nice treat after dinner! Halo top is so yummy.
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
This is a great icecream for a great price A great treat for all to enjoy, I like to add a scoop to a slice of cake it makes it extra delicious. Everyone likes to enjoy it this way.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?