BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Shaylyn T.
Ithaca, NY
This flavor gives me life. These suckers are so expensive, but my love for ice cream has really gotten me in trouble the last few years lol. I can eat an entire container of this stuff and not feel like crawling into a hole. It's still really great tasting for being a healthier ice cream. Other flavors I haven't loved as much, but Birthday Cake is one I definitely will continue to buy. I also recommend this as the first flavor new buyers try.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I LOVE Halo Top. But this flavor just didn't do it for me. It was so gross and I couldn't even finish it. I ended up throwing it away and wasting the $5-$6 for the pint. Which is a little pricey for ice cream but hey its lower in calories I would not recommend this flavor but try some of there other flavors instead.
Monica T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is AMAZING!  Not only does it taste really good, but it is low calories.  You can eat an entire pint for the calorie cost of one scoop in other brands.  This particular flavor is my favorite- you cant even tell it is light!  I would say the only downfall is the price.  These are typically $6.00 a pint- but I like to keep an eye out for sales :)
Brinay P.
San Antonio, TX
I love Halo Top ice cream!  It is the best dessert- even for those who are conscientious of what they're eating.  Unlike other brands that claim to be creamy ice cream with fewer calories- Halo Top actually tastes like thick, creamy, ice cream while containing a lower amount of calories.  Other brands, such as Arctic Zero taste more like frozen, flavored ice than ice cream.  Enjoy your 280 calories of birthday cake ice cream without regrets!
Lauline G.
This doesn't get 5 stars from me because of the fact that I don't like ice cream in general, yes I know crazy, but its true. But if I'm in an ice cream mood, I love getting Halo Top. It seriously tastes just like regular ice cream, with the exception of all the guilt with the calories. Plus it has protein in it! The flavor packs a punch; I usually go for either Birthday Cake or Chocolate, but I look forward to trying out different flavors in the future.
Derek B.
Green Bay, WI
After checking out at the grocery store, I was given a coupon for a free pint of Halo based on my recent purchases. So I gave it a whirl! I like the packaging design, and the overall marketing of the brand. Calories called out upfront and center. It looks healthy! But, beyond calories, it's still ice cream and not all that healthy for you. But, it tastes great! There are sprinkles mixed in which adds a great slightly crunchy texture.
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
I can't say enough good things about Halo Top, I'm obsessed! The creaminess, the flavor, the macros.. yes, yes, yes! Lots of heart eyes! The ONE thing I can say is that I wish it wasn't so darn expensive! I get way too excited when Giant Eagle Supermarket gives me a buy one, get one coupon LOL (sometimes even a free pint). But seriously, it's delicious & you can actually find the birthday cake flavor at Costco now!
Megan W.
I am absolutely obsessed with Halo Top! I have tried a few of their flavors and they have all been amazing! This one tastes a lot like yellow cake with super sweet frosting. It can be a little on the overly sweet side but I still enjoyed it.
Chey B.
So me and my boyfriend were kinda obsessing over Halo Top because it's so flippin good. And we bought some flavors because why not eat 3 pints of this ice cream in 2 days, right? And we got birthday cake because birthday cake is always dank. But when we started eating it, he said the after taste is like actual fish food (not the Ben & Jerry's ice cream, ACTUAL fishfood)...and I tried some and he was so right. Does anyone else taste fish food as the after taste? Because that's all we taste mane. But we keep eating it, hoping it tastes better the more we eat it? I don't know, were confused. I guess if you don't focus on it, it doesn't taste like fishfood.
Mikayla T.
Cheyenne
Where has this ice cream been all my life? Halo Top ice cream is the perfect treat for anyone looking for a low calorie, sweet tooth satisfying snack. Halo Top comes in pint size containers that are usually between 300-400 calories. Because the flavor is so delicious, my sweet tooth is usually satisfied before I get to the middle of the pint. However if yours is not, don't worry. You can finish it off without the guilt!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.