BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This ice cream is so amazing! It tastes so great and does not have very many calories. I have bought it multiple times and it is so delicious! I love having this for a nice treat after dinner! Halo top is so yummy.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Halo top definitely nailed it with this ice cream!!! I was worried it wouldn't be sweet but I was so wrong. I could eat this stuff all day and it's not half as bad as regular ice cream. I recommend to anyone!!!
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
This is a great icecream for a great price A great treat for all to enjoy, I like to add a scoop to a slice of cake it makes it extra delicious. Everyone likes to enjoy it this way.
Nicole W.
Marietta
Ok, I can’t vouch for this particular flavor, but I do love most of the flavors I have eaten of Halo Top. Not too many calories, and they help with sweet cravings! So yummy! Sometimes they are BOGO at Publix too!
McKenzie S.
I love that this ice cream is healthier than your average ice cream, but I’m not a fan of the gritty, protein texture. I appreciate the protein, but the texture is hard to get over.
Amelia N.
Orem, UT
If you’re looking for healthy ice cream this is the place to be! This ice cream is delicious and low calorie. My only downside is it tastes a little powdery, but overall very good.
Carmen M.
Fort Lauderdale
The first couple times I ate this halo top flavor I was convinced that I loved it. The more I ate it, the less I liked it. I think I was really excited about the idea of eating ice cream that was filled with protein but I ended up not loving the flavor and consistency of it
Nikki S.
Lady Lake, FL
This is good for what it is- it’s a healthy alternative to ice cream. It’s got great macros for those tracking. I would say this is the best flavor out of all the Halo Top
Options
Devin J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Sometimes you can't afford a slice of pie from the fridge, but there's no reason to worry about that with halotop! The calories are guilt free when you get to eat an entire pint of delicious flavors!
Elyse K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Maybe my favorite halo top flavor! I've always been a lover of birthday cake ice cream and this kkne did not disappoint ESSPECIATIALLY since I can eat the whole thing guilt free
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?