BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Savannah J.
Dubuque, IA
This is my go to ice cream! I eat on a keto diet and this is my treat on Fridays. I love that I can endulge in all these amazing flavors without feeling bad about what I'm eating. The flavors are amazing!
Brittany O.
Olivehurst, CA
It's pretty good for being light ice cream! This flavor is pretty good, but Salted Caramel is where it's at! Kinda pricey but when you are on a diet and have a sweet tooth it's definitely worth the price!
Carter L.
Hands down my favorite "ice cream" Birthday cake, smores, and the salted caramel are my favorite so far! Halo Top does not make me feel near as heavy as regular ice cream after eating it. Try it out!
♡ 𝓔.
Wenatchee, WA
This stuff is so good, what I love is it’s not high in sugar and the calorie count is low but it still taste like normal ice cream.. honestly better than normal ice cream. I can’t get enough of this stuff.
Ashley R.
Owings Mills
This is my favorite halo top flavor! It’s delicious and I love that it’s healthier than regular ice cream. I think the texture is much more ice cream like than Arctic zero or Enlightened. Highly recommend!
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
This flavor was completely terrible. I tried so hard to get on the halo top train but I just can't. I don't like most of the flavors and feel like they almost taste watered down . I wish they'd reformulate
Melissa B.
Best ice cream ever I love this so much it is way hostlier than Ben and Jerry’s it is shock that is is so healthy and has a lot of protein it is sooo delicious I would recommend to others they would like
Alyssa H.
Gleason, TN
This is my favorite healthy ice cream! It is seriously so good! It doesn't taste healthy. :) And you can eat a whole lot of it in one serving without feeling guilty! It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Gabrielle B.
WOW!! How do they make this ice cream sooo creamy and delicious? I’ll never understand the science. The defrosting process is pretty tedious, and has actually stopped me from eating it in the past, but overall this is a fabulous invention.
Samantha P.
With the calorie count so low for ice cream I don’t even feel guilty getting down on a whole pint. I like the mint chocolate chip a little more than the birthday cake but the birthday cake is still good.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?