BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my new favorite ice cream half the calories than most pints of ice cream and it's made with stevia! How awesome is that!?!?! I will say when this isn't on sale it's kind of expensive around $5.49, but a lot of other pints are also in that price range.

This has an amazing flavor and it's sweet but it's not sickening sweet! It's normally sold out of the grocery store I shop at, I guess it's a LOT of people think it's good haha.
Audrey T.
Tierra Verde, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Halo top is an amazing product I don’t believe that they’re not pumping our bodies full of hydrogen aided cream because there’s no way that only 280 cal are in 1 pint of ice cream it’s pretty unbelievable to me because the favor is incredible
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I wanted to like this so much. It seemed like a dream come true, until I got it in my mouth. So disappointing. This "ice cream" is what chalk tastes like. I tried several flavors, including the birthday one, and they all end up with an unfortunate after taste.
I love the packaging. I love it so much I was okay with how slightly overpriced I found it.
This stuff shouldn't be called ice cream. In fact, if someone does like it, I would imagine they've never had actual ice cream before.
Mahalakshmi S.
Just seeing the words 'birthday cake flavor' had me reaching out for this ice cream at my local Safeway. The low calorie factor was another important hook for me. And this ice cream does not disappoint at all. It has a creamy, thick consistency and isn't cloyingly sweet. It has a slight sour taste, with small sprinkles mixed in. Tastes so good when paired with accompaniments like chocolate wafers, and other candy bits. If you're calorie conscious and are looking for a tasty yet healthy ice cream, go for this one.
The CW P.
Joliet, IL
So Halo Top ice cream is all the rave in my office so I decided last night I would head to Walmart and grab a couple of pints.

I had a craving for birthday cake so I decided to try the Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream first. As I examined the container, I really received an education on why Halo is different from the rest.

No artificial ingredients, sugars, and a healthy serving of protein.

The flavor of the ice cream was different than what I was use to but it was enjoyable. I only ate a couple spoonfuls while watching Scandal but I do think I will go back for more tonight!
Ambreen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG this tastes just like birthday cake cake. I'm not much of a cake fan but the packaging looked pretty so I bought it. It tasted rich in flavor. I will definitely be buying some more flavors.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I love Halo top; anybody who is trying to watch their calories should try their ice cream. I heard about it from my friend who does weight watchers. Personally I don't like extremely sweet stuff so this ice cream works for me. My husband doesn't like a lot of the flavors (he says is tasteless) also, sometimes it's hard to scoop it and the instructions say to leave in the counter so it softens up which is not the most convenient when you just want to go ahead and eat! but I still buy a lot from them, it's the only ice cream I keep in my house because of the calorie content. Other brands, it's just impossible to put them down which completely derails your diet!
Megan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really wish I could say I crave and love halo top. To me is it has a texture to it that makes me know it's not truly the real deal. If you're so unlike me who is worried about high cholesterol and addicted to Ben & Jerry's in the stuff is a good alternative. However, it does still have cholesterol and calories in it. I found out the birthday cake flavor is one of the only flavors that I found so far that could be something I could use as an alternative to eating Ben & Jerry's. I was not the biggest fan of the texture of this ice cream but the taste was much better than the other ones I had tried. This one and the red velvet are probably the two best flavors they have.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
Here's the thing with these you guys. They taste great and have very few calories in comparison to other ice creams. These things are also loaded with sugar alcohols, which is fake sugar similar to the what makes up Splenda or Sweet N Low. I, myself, and many of my family members and friends are extremely sensitive to sugar alcohols, meaning when I eat them, they will occasionally (not every time) make me extremely sick. Similar to food poisoning, I will get very painful stomach cramps and cold sweats. In my opinion, I will never eat these again because they caused me so much pain. But you are free to try them at your own risk.
Erin W.
This is an ice cream you can feel good about eating. Most of the Halo Top pints are around 300 calories and I have a tendency to finish the pint. It's definitely cheaper to buy a gallon of low quality ice cream but you get what you pay for. The birthday cake flavour is only second favourite to the red velvet. I used to only be able to find it at Whole Foods but CVS just recently started to carry it and I've seen it at Jewel and Walmart as well. Definitely worth treating yourself.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.