BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Juliet L.
It's the best ice cream ever for anyone that's on a diet or wants a healthier alternative to their favorite dessert.  They're a bit pricier than normal ice cream but it's totally worth it.  And it goes on sale a lot so just stay on the lookout!  I've bought lemon cake too.  It's so yummy and low in calories.  Plus, it has protein.  The texture is not as smooth or soft as regular ice cream but I still love it because it satisfies my sweet tooth without taking all my calories for the day!
Jen B.
This product was all over my social media and everyone was raving about how good that it was considering how low calorie the entire pint is. My local supermarket had them on sale so I figured this was my chance to try them. I picked up a few different flavors, including birthday cake and it was delicious! It really did take like birthday cake without being to overwhelmingly sweet. The only thing I really didn't like was the more I tasted the birthday cake, the more sweetener after taste I was picking up. Really am not a fan of aftertastes. It was a good product but probably wouldn't purchase it again due to how expensive it is.
Carly S.
Cave in and bought this just to say that I tried it. I'm a HUGE fitness junkie but don't get serious about fitness healthy foods (Life is too short to starve yourself). Anyway, picked this up for $5 (Minus 1 Star.. ugh). You have to let it sit on the counter for a little bit to soften, but otherwise than that it was flavorful and creamy. Won't be repurchasing because it was $5, but it was fun to try out.
Monique J.
The Birthday Cake Halo Top does taste a lot like yellow cake with super sweet frosting. While it satisfies, it proves to be a bit much in large doses. This is one flavor where you can taste the stevia more than you’d like to. Also, the sprinkles. You ever take fistful of sprinkles to the face? It’s not the best flavor, but you taste it an awful lot here. Imagine dumping a healthy pour of sprinkles into a vanilla protein shake, then freezing it, then crying because all you want is a slice of cake.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I love Halo Top ice cream! It is a fantastic option for ice cream lovers who want something a little healthier! It doesn't taste like a "lite" or "diet" ice cream. It is creamy and sweet and delicious. I've tried a few of the flavors, including birthday cake. It seriously tastes just like frozen fun-fetti cake batter. I'm personally a fan of chocolate cake, but this is pretty freakin' good! I think I like the lemon cake flavor better than this one, but if you can't keep your fingers out of the cake batter, you'll love this!
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
Buyer beware:  delicious.  But just because it is labeled as a more "healthy choice" does not make it a healthy snack.  Yes it has protein in the ice cream.  Yes it tastes delicious.  Yes it is a better choice than other ice creams.  But not when you sit and eat the entire pint in one sitting.  I think it's 4 servings per pint.  It's very delicious.  Also:  let it sit out at room temp for a bit before you eat it; it gets smooth and creamier.
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
I am currently on a low carbohydrate (less than 20g a day) and low sugar diet, which makes eating "regular ice cream" impossible. A couple spoonfuls of Halo Top however... totally do-able! One serving varies from 5g-8g net carbs which makes eating this ice cream possible for me. Especially because they reduced the sugars by using erythritol, which is a sweetner I can use on my diet. This particular flavor is a bit sweet for my tastes, but that helps me only eat a bit at a time! I enjoyed the texture and flavor of this ice cream over other similar competitors.
Hanna M.
I was amazed at the flavor packed into this tub of 280 calorie ice cream. It takes me at least 4 sittings to eat this amount so each time I'm only eating about 70 calories worth and I feel full and happy. Birthday cake flavor is my favorite in any kind of ice cream so to see it in a low calorie ice cream was amazing. The texture was not as creamy as others but that is no matter to me. I love this flavor packed low calorie ice cream and it is definitely worth the price!
Cheryl K.
S Charleston, WV
The ice cream has a good flavor. It was really hard and I had to microwave it a few seconds. The texture is different than regular ice cream, but it was still good. The big con for me is that I failed to read the nutritional information to see the sugar alcohols listed. My digestive system is extremely sensitive to sugar alcohols and I had the worst abdominal pain ever! I was sick all night. If you are sensitive to SA's too, beware of this ice cream!
Shaylyn T.
Ithaca, NY
This flavor gives me life. These suckers are so expensive, but my love for ice cream has really gotten me in trouble the last few years lol. I can eat an entire container of this stuff and not feel like crawling into a hole. It's still really great tasting for being a healthier ice cream. Other flavors I haven't loved as much, but Birthday Cake is one I definitely will continue to buy. I also recommend this as the first flavor new buyers try.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.