BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Amber N.
Fort Bragg, NC
Okay, I have been looking for an alternative to high calorie ice cream and this is it. I love this stuff, it’s so low in calories and still tastes great and like ice cream. I do wish there were more flavors but this ones great!
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
This ice cream is delicious! It’s got the most protein that’s hidden in its ingredients that you don’t even believe that your having a dessert! Highly recommend their many flavors are delicious!
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
I jumped on the bandwagon as fast as I could with this one and I'm pleased to say it was so worth it! Delicious, light. A little on the extra sweet side and a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Sam F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably in my top 10 of Halo Top flavors. It is not my personal preference, but it is very good. The consistency is very much like ice cream, the flavor is sweet like birthday cake, and the sprinkles in it make you feel like you're eating confetti batter. Really can't complain.
Shannon G.
I would eat this every single day if I could. I love that I can eat the entire pint and not feel awful about myself. It is a light ice cream but it definitely still tastes like a dessert.
Emily Z.
My number one go to for "healthy" ice cream! We always have these on hand at the house and they don't have veryany carbs so I don't feel bad for eating the whole thing. Definitely a must have.
Ellen M.
My husband loves this ice cream that he’ll eat the whole pint. I like halo top. But this flavor just tastes off to me. Then again I’m not a big fan of anything birthday cake flavored. Taste more like protein than flavorful.
Afton B.
Orange, CA
Very good. Better than I expected. Almost a little too sweet for me but not surprised since it was Birthday Cake flavor. Repeat customer, tried strawberry before. I would recommend to others.
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
I also like the red velvet flavor. I wasn’t a big fan of the strawberry flavor. As times goes on, I plan on trying more flavors! It is a very healthy alternative. It has a large amount of protein per pint.
Maribel R.
Canby , OR
Omgosh this Ice cream is the most amazing ice cream in the world I am on Keto diet and I live by this product! This one and the vanilla bean are my favorite!!! Deff satisfies my sweet tooth!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?