BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the first time I have tried Halo Top ice cream and it's does taste good. I like the flavor and the consistency of it. The birthday cake flavor does taste like other birthday flavored ice creams but not as strong. This ice cream isn't too sweet which I like. I also like that these ice creams are low in calories. I probably will continue to buy these ice creams but will also continue to buy my favorite brand of ice cream.
Julia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love halo top. I like that when I'm on a diet it's a good treat without too many calories. It doesn't completely compare to ice cream, the flavor is a little weird but birthday cake is my favorite of the halo tops. I would definitely recommend it.
Ivonne C.
lexington, KY
I love Halo top; anybody who is trying to watch their calories should try their ice cream. I heard about it from my friend who does weight watchers. Personally I don't like extremely sweet stuff so this ice cream works for me. My husband doesn't like a lot of the flavors (he says is tasteless) also, sometimes it's hard to scoop it and the instructions say to leave in the counter so it softens up which is not the most convenient when you just want to go ahead and eat! but I still buy a lot from them, it's the only ice cream I keep in my house because of the calorie content. Other brands, it's just impossible to put them down which completely derails your diet!
Megan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really wish I could say I crave and love halo top. To me is it has a texture to it that makes me know it's not truly the real deal. If you're so unlike me who is worried about high cholesterol and addicted to Ben & Jerry's in the stuff is a good alternative. However, it does still have cholesterol and calories in it. I found out the birthday cake flavor is one of the only flavors that I found so far that could be something I could use as an alternative to eating Ben & Jerry's. I was not the biggest fan of the texture of this ice cream but the taste was much better than the other ones I had tried. This one and the red velvet are probably the two best flavors they have.
Kelli Y.
Harold
I am so glad I discovered Halo Top! This stuff is such a better and healthier option than ice cream. They offer a wide variety of flavors and I love just about everyone of them. Birthday cake is one of the best and it is one of the lower calorie options. Some other favorites are mint chocolate chip, peaches and cream, and chocolate covered banana. You have to let these soften for a few minutes out of the freezer, but after that they have a great creamy texture. I love that this doesn’t feel as heavy as eating a lot of ice cream. Which makes this a better summer time snack. Highly recommend. Lower in carbs and providers some protein and fiber.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
This is really good for a vegan and non-dairy option of ice cream. I honestly don't have a sweet tooth but when it's that time of the month, I occasionally crave something sweet but nothing too sweet. It's made with coconut milk so it does have that taste too it. It doesn't taste like straight coconut but anyone who has had cocnunt milk will know there is a specific taste. It's not super sweet at all. It does need to thaw a little before you eat it but overall I feel good about it. Who doesn't love something good and indulgent.
Kimberly A.
Alexandria, VA
Favorite flavor so far! I went to Walmart and bought Birthday Cake, Red Velvet, Chocolate Almond, Pistachio. The taste was delicious and loved that they included the sprinkles to give it more color and texture. The texture of the ice cream itself is different than a regular creamy ice cream, however it's really refreshing and you don't get tired of eating it! Can't wait to try the other 2929847 flavors they have available!
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
OMG this ice cream is the bomb since the first time that I purchase it and wanted to try something with low calories it's also low in sugar and fat and it has protein in it I mean it tastes incredibly good and it also has protein just one pint of those ice cream is 280 calories per pint not per teaspoon not per cup per pint that's amazing you got to try it I haven't tried any other flavors of flavored that I got was the birthday cake and not was super good like it taste like if I was eating a birthday cake I'm curious and trying all the other flavors but you have to go out there and get it
Christine T.
Edmonds, WA
I heard so many good things about this brand and kept meaning to pick some up. I work out a lot and occasionally eat a full pint of Ben and Jerry's after my work outs so I was hoping this would be a better alternative since it has more protein. I was disappointed when the consistency wasn't what I was expecting even after letting it sit out for a few minutes like it recommends. It was more of a custard. I'm not a picky person but the flavor was not good. I tried to force myself to eat it because it is a bit pricier but I ended up throwing the majority of it away after a few spoonfuls.
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I had the dairy free version.
So this ice cream is strange: it's probably supposed to be vanilla-based, but it doesn't really taste like it. In fact, it doesn't taste like much at all. It's definitely not sweet (which probably account for 280 calories per pint). It's half soft from the freezer so you don't have to wait a while in order to stick your spoon in there. Just make sure it doesn't melt.
So it's vanilla-ish with sprinkles, which do nothing for the taste. Very meh for me. This is the first Halo Top I have ever tried, and I won't be purchasing this particular flavour again.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?