BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Vittoria S.
This ice cream tastes great as a low cal option. 280 calories in the whole pint? So that means you can eat the whole thing? Flavor does not taste artificial at all. Make sure to let icecream sit for 5 minuets before eating
Talia F.
obviously not as good as real ice cream... but a very close alternative! the flavor is great, the only thing is that it can be hard to eat right out of the freezer. make sure to let it thaw!
Afton B.
Orange, CA
Very good. Better than I expected. Almost a little too sweet for me but not surprised since it was Birthday Cake flavor. Repeat customer, tried strawberry before. I would recommend to others.
Amber M.
Pflugerville, TX
Halo Top was the best creation made! I love “guilt free” alternatives to desserts and other indulgences, and this ice cream brand provides me with this! Birthday Cake is my favorite flavor!
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
Birthday Cake is my least favorite HT flavor. It tastes not very sweet and less creamy than the other flavors. The texture comes off as chalky and doesn't remind me of birthday cake at all.
Madison O.
raleigh
Did not really enjoy this brand. A lot of hype and I know it’s healthier but I did not enjoy the taste. Wouldn’t repurchase or recommend but I know a lot of people love this brand. Might just need to try another flavor.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
This has to be the best ice cream ever. The calories don’t make you feel guilty like most ice cream!! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive, makes it hard not to pick another less healthy option :(
KaylA D.
One of the best protein ice creams I’ve tried yet! So many flavors to choose from and not one has disappointed me although the price can be considered a little expensive it’s definitely worth it.
Rachel H.
Buffalo, NY
When I first tried halo top I thought it was way too good to be true, low cal and delicious? But it really is, and theres a good amount of protein which as a vegetarian I love. I recommend halo top to everyone I know.
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
This has been the best flavor of Halo Top I've tried so far. I cannot believe how delicious and low calorie they are. They also have protein? What's not to love about this product!!? I can't wait to try every flavor.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.