BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Olivia M.
So yummy. Not as good as the real stuff because the ingredients are Alot cleaner. Although to me its worth it to make a healthy swap. This has totally replaced my unhealthy ice cream addiction.
Jessica W.
Dayton, OH
Yum yum yum yum this makes eating ice cream a not so guilty guilty pleasure! The flavors are delicious and they’re always adding new ones which is great. It is a little pricey though for a pint of ice cream
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I just recently discovered Halo top ice cream and the Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors. I love having a lower carb option for great flavors of ice cream. I just wish it came in bigger containers.
Kathy D.
N Hollywood, CA
After reading about Halo Top for months, I finally had to try it. I was not disappointed. It's amazing and makes me feel less guilty if I just happen to polish off a whole pint in one sitting.
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
The way everyone raves about this one, I was expecting a lot more flavor. It's nice that it fits my macros, but it was a little bland and chalky tasting in comparison to some of the other flavors out there.
Jamie U.
So good! Tastes like cake. Even has pretty sprinkles mixed in. Good source of protein, and only 280 calories per pint. Got it at Walmart for about 4.00 per pint. Def gonna try some of the other flavors too.
Savannah J.
Dubuque, IA
This is my go to ice cream! I eat on a keto diet and this is my treat on Fridays. I love that I can endulge in all these amazing flavors without feeling bad about what I'm eating. The flavors are amazing!
Carter L.
Hands down my favorite "ice cream" Birthday cake, smores, and the salted caramel are my favorite so far! Halo Top does not make me feel near as heavy as regular ice cream after eating it. Try it out!
Brittany O.
Olivehurst, CA
It's pretty good for being light ice cream! This flavor is pretty good, but Salted Caramel is where it's at! Kinda pricey but when you are on a diet and have a sweet tooth it's definitely worth the price!
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
This flavor was completely terrible. I tried so hard to get on the halo top train but I just can't. I don't like most of the flavors and feel like they almost taste watered down . I wish they'd reformulate
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?