BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kaylee U.
Brandon, FL
My favorite ice cream and I actually prefer it over anything else. Yes it is a bit pricey but it’s so worth it. It’s only 5 points on Weight watchers and I can have the whole pint and not feel guilty!
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I will give Halo Top props for trying and their other flavors are good. However, this flavor was a huge miss for me. I love birthday cake ice cream and this one just fell flat. It was pretty bland.
Katherine S.
This is my least favorite of the halo top flavors. It tastes too salty for my liking and also lacks creaminess. Unlike their other flavors, this one really tastes like a "lite" ice cream
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All time favorite flavor when it comes to Halo top. It's a great option when you want to idulge, but are trying to watch what you eat. It's so delicious, I only wish it were cheaper!
Bethany N.
Gilmer, TX
Low calorie and delicious. It’s not cheap for the amount of ice cream you’re getting but it does help you keep the calorie count down when you’re craving something sweet.
Jessica E.
Halo top is my favorite ice cream because it's not overly sugary. I can eat the entire pint in one sitting and feel happy afterwards (oh, I guess that it's a good thing!)
Lindsay K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This ice cream is so yummy! It's low in calories so if you decide to eat the whole pint it's okay! But it's great to just grab a spoonful or two every once in awhile.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't know this ice cream was for those who are calorie conscious. I had a coupon for a free pint and was so excited to try it.
The texture is unlike normal ice cream, and is almost gritty in a way? No smooth but just different.
The flavor of birthday cake is subtle and not overly sweet, so for those who aren't looking for a super sweet ice cream but want something to satisfy you, I'm sure you would like this.
If you're not into healthy snacks like this, steer clear.... steer clear because I didn't like the texture of taste. It's like when you want a protein bar that doesn't taste like cardboard... this ice cream is like that in a way. Tastes healthy
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. I work out regularly so this is always a great snack. I eat about half but this is the best flavor. The consistency is a little different but I like it.
Jessica W.
Salinas
I cannot recommend Halo top enough and Birthday cake is one of my favorites. It reminds me of cake batter ice cream from cold stone but without all the calories and fat.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.