BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
I get it, this is not a real ice cream because is low calorie but the taste is weird, not all of the flavors but well... I actually keep buying it because I’m losing weight, otherwise for other reason I wouldn’t buy it
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
4 pints for $13 (ish) at Sam’s Club make this an easy favorite. When the ice cream encourages you to eat a whole pint, without guilt, I’m on board, despite always being too full to ever eat it in one sitting!
gelsey L.
Las Vegas, NV
This ice cream has changed my life! I’m guilty of sitting on the couch and eating a pint of ice cream so this was the answer to my prayers. The whole pint is only around 300 calories but the flavor is not compromised at all!!
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
This is the first Halo Top ice cream I tried and oh my. The texture is different than any ice cream I've had previously, but definitely a welcome change. I was able to eat the whole carton in one sitting!
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
I think this brand is over rated. This flavor is gross. I have tried 5 other flavors and have not been impressed. I would rather eat less of a really good ice cream. Than have this bad low calorie ice cream.
Kathy D.
N Hollywood, CA
After reading about Halo Top for months, I finally had to try it. I was not disappointed. It's amazing and makes me feel less guilty if I just happen to polish off a whole pint in one sitting.
Jamie U.
So good! Tastes like cake. Even has pretty sprinkles mixed in. Good source of protein, and only 280 calories per pint. Got it at Walmart for about 4.00 per pint. Def gonna try some of the other flavors too.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This ice cream makes me feel like it’s my birthday. I love halo too because it’s almost guilty free. You eat it and their is hardly any calories in it. Which is amazing. Not to mention it’s quite delicious.
Jessica W.
Dayton, OH
Yum yum yum yum this makes eating ice cream a not so guilty guilty pleasure! The flavors are delicious and they’re always adding new ones which is great. It is a little pricey though for a pint of ice cream
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
The way everyone raves about this one, I was expecting a lot more flavor. It's nice that it fits my macros, but it was a little bland and chalky tasting in comparison to some of the other flavors out there.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.