BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Bridget W.
Absolute fave cheat snack. Creamy texture, no chunky batter pieces, super affordable... And knowing it has extra protein makes me feel better about 'cheating' :)
Andrea A.
Schaumburg, IL
My husband and I love splitting a pint of Halo Top! Okay he might not love sharing... but the flavors are so yummy. I believe we’ve tried them all at this point!
Brooke R.
Arlington, VA
This brand is amazing! I don’t have to feel guilty eating it, and it tastes great! I’ve had other low fat/calorie ice cream and it tasted horrible, but Halo Top is my new favorite!
Alyssa S.
New Paltz, NY
So this ice cream is amazing, and super low cal. It's easy to scoop because it doesn't freeze as hard as other ice creams. It's so yummy and so creamy. Best ice cream in the world.
Ashley F.
Thornton, CO
I think that this icecream with the calorie content is a very tasty decision. I wish there was more pieces in the container, but to lower the calories I think that's the best way to go!
ᏝᎧᏖᏖᎥᏋ ✨.
Saint Louis
I wanted so badly to like this because everyone has been raving about Halo Top. I love birthday cake flavored things, and this definitely tastes of cake batter - however there is also a hint of pudding-like flavor and powdery texture of pudding mix that is a complete disappointment. I understand that the big point is being able to eat an entire pint (!) for around 360 calories, but what does that matter if you don't even want to finish a bite? For the price of around nine dollars a pint, I will stick to Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams or something of the like that delivers a unique flavor for the price. Ice cream is what it is - a decadent food, for this to be able to even be classified as anything but a "frozen desert" is an oddity.
Emily B.
Asheboro
Such a great option. I love to eat ice cream as a comfort food and can finish the pint easily. I’m glad that halo top exists so I don’t eat all my daily calories in one sitting
Lindsey R.
Minneapolis
Out of all the halo flavors this one is definitely my favorite. The ingredients and the flavor are outstanding for being a “healthy” option. Very rich and you don’t feel like you’re missing out.
BriAnna L.
Nixa, MO
When I heard of halo ice cream j thought it had to be a joke. Not only is it delicious but it’s affordable I mean you can eat the entire pint and not feel guilty at all
jade d.
I love this ice cream for a cheat meal. Low cal + good amount of protein. You can definitely tell that there is protein in it, but that's not a problem for me! Yummy!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.