BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this ice cream- it tastes just like real birthday cake ice cream, but with half the calories and it even keeps you full with the protein. Some ice creams make me sick because of the crazy amount of dairy, but since this doesn’t have as much I don’t feel as sick after eating it.
Cassidy M.
Ashburn, VA
Ever since starting a low carb diet I would almost cry whenever my husband had ice cream I couldn’t enjoy. I am so glad I came across Halo Top! These are actually SO good. Most “healthy” ice creams taste disgusting or have limited flavors to choose from but not Halo Top! I’m so glad that there’s something like this on the market now.
Sarah M.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of the best flavors Halo Top makes - trust me I have tried almost all of them. I don’t know how they take out so many calories and add so much protein and STILL have it taste so good. You won’t even be able to tell that it’s diet. And if you get it on sale at Tops (3/$10) you won’t be able to tell by the price either.
Kimberly T.
Gahanna
Not the best Halo Top flavor, but definitely a good one! This was the first flavor I tried, and it definitely piqued my interest to try more flavors! Easy to find at Kroger and better than any of the other brands I’ve tried! I recommend for anyone interested in a lighter dessert!
Hattie P.
Provo, UT
Great guilt-free snack! It tastes great even with less calories! I didn't love the price though-- I felt like I could have purchased more for the same price, so even with the benefits of less calories, I am probably not likely to purchase again without a discounted price.
Caroline T.
This is the best thing I’ve tried lately. It’s healthy for an ice cream and taste just like regular ice cream. It’s not very cheap tho. Kind of expensive, so I normally get it when it’s on sale, but the regular price is aroun $5.00
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Super healthy ice cream option! I mean you can tell it is not real ice cream, but it is a much healthier option! Out of all the flavors birthday cake is in my top 3 by Halo Top. Pro tip: leave it out for a few minutes before enjoying AND crush up a vanilla Oreo and mix it in!
Casey S.
Pretty good brand. Who doesn’t love the taste of birthday cake for ice cream?? I actually am not a fan of birthday cake, but decided to give this a go and I liked it. I really enjoyed it surprisingly and was overly satisfied with the quality. Would definitely recommend trying it out.
Vicki H.
I love Halo Top!  I am trying very hard to lose weight and it's kind of unbelievable that I can eat delicious ice cream and still watch my calories.  Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream does not taste like diet ice cream.  It's creamy and natural tasting.
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
I love the idea of protein packed ice cream but I was not very impressed with this flavor. I am not a huge fan of vanilla I e cream so maybe that was the problem. I did add a little chocolate syrup and sprinkles and that made a big difference in my liking of this product.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.