BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Sabrina K.
Dallas
I am an avid fan of soy milk, and an avid fan of eating a whole pint of ice cream at a time... so I definitely had high expectations for this ice cream... but I was let down. The flavor is obviously soy milk as opposed to a true ice cream flavor. But just for the low calorie nature I would repurchase in another flavor!
Kimberly T.
Hopewell
This does not re-freeze well, but it is very delicious! After a couple spoonfuls my craving is satisfied and I am able to put it away (and I am notorious for eating a pint of Ben&Jerry’s without putting the spoon down). You can tell it isn’t your favorite ice cream, but it’s good for those who are trying to be “good” :)
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
This item was overhyped. I get that it’s allergy friendly but I don’t have allergies so I rather stick to the good stuff. It just doesn’t taste like real ice cream. I have tried other flavors and I have the same opinion. I get that it’s also calorie friendly but I rather skip the ice cream if this is my only option.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
First off, the only flavor I like is the Birthday Cake. I know they are going to release more flavors soon but they really need new flavors with a bigger variety.

I do like that these are so low in calories that you don't have to feel too too quilty having some, but really they are not super flavorful.

Ive also found variances in batch to batch. Like one batch is delicious and tasty then another batch is bland and has no taste at all.

Honestly, I would just rather get a good organic, natural ice cream and limits the amount I eat to watch calories. At least that way I would be getting some taste with some calories.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
This is really good for a vegan and non-dairy option of ice cream. I honestly don't have a sweet tooth but when it's that time of the month, I occasionally crave something sweet but nothing too sweet. It's made with coconut milk so it does have that taste too it. It doesn't taste like straight coconut but anyone who has had cocnunt milk will know there is a specific taste. It's not super sweet at all. It does need to thaw a little before you eat it but overall I feel good about it. Who doesn't love something good and indulgent.
mikayla G.
Slaton, TX
I love this ice cream so much! I love that there is protein in it because I eat les if it! When I get hungry at night and have a sweet tooth this is usually what I grab. Because it is rich in protein, i usually find myself eating less. It’s a great, low calorie, dessert that won’t leave you feeling guilty!
Christine M.
Astoria, NY
Halo Top is AMAZING. I'm obsessed. I don't get a lot of protein in my diet the way i should so i like the idea of having a protein rich ice cream. I dont even buy ice cream much, and neither does my husband, but we really love these flavors especially birthday cake and there is like, zero guilt!
kierra b.
Muncie, IN
BEST flavor of Halo Top ice creams! The birthday cake is true to flavor and is soooo creamy. I don’t think I’ve ever had an ice cream this soft of texture while also being a healthier alternative. This is my addictive go-to ice cream. Plus, it’s guilt free! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Sandra V.
San Antonio
When I am eating low carb this is such a great treat to meet the sweet craving. I love the way it tastes and it has a creamy texture that doesn't make you feel like  you are eating healthy. The Halo brand also has a ton of flavors, so that I can find a flavor to suit every occasion.
Amy A.
bradenton
Love love love this ice cream and the best part is it’s low fat so I don’t feel guilty about eating it. My favorite ones are salted caramel and vanilla bean. They are less then four dollars and worth every penny. I always rave to Anyone that will listen about how good it is. Delicious
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?