BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
This has been the best flavor of Halo Top I've tried so far. I cannot believe how delicious and low calorie they are. They also have protein? What's not to love about this product!!? I can't wait to try every flavor.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I was definitely skeptical about Halo top at first but was pleasantly surprised by this flavor. The price point is high but worth it if you are trying to be conscious about what you eat
Abby M.
Castle Rock, CO
Tastes just like Birthday cake! This healthier ice cream is delicious, but LET IT THAW, the softer it can get before you eat it the better it will taste, I promise the wait is worth it!
Morgan J.
Prattville, AL
Not my favorite Halo Top flavor but it’s still decent for the calories. It feels a lot less heavy and it’s close to guilt-free ice cream-it’s about time. Try Candy Bar or Cinnamon Roll and you won’t be disappointed.
Megan P.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely hated this “ice cream”!!! It basically tasted like watered down frozen milk. I know there are low calories but I expected more since so many people had recommended it to me. Definitely not worth the hype.
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
I bumped Halo Top to the #1 spot on my list. By far the best tasting ice cream I have had. Low calories and the best part is that it doesn't get all melted and messed up like other ice creams.
Kaylan N.
Okay halo top is AMAZING. I have a huge sweet tooth so when I decided to start eating better I was so upset to give up ice cream until I found this!!! Birthday cake flavor is always my go to.
Keshia M.
Los Lunas, NM
Halo Top is my favorite brand of ice cream. I love how natural it is and it has amazing flavor! Although I love most of the flavors, birthday cake is the best and I love the sprinkles!
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
This is amazing. It tastes just like real ice cream, and I can eat it without feeling bad about it. The only problem is letting it sit out before eating because it freezes super hard.
Kalen M.
I really have no idea how Halo keep the calories down in their ice cream, but it's amazing! It tastes great and the calories are low so you don't have to worry too much about your diet! Will definitely buy again!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.