BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile , AL
This ice cream is perfect for when you are dying to have a cheat meal but don't want to ruin your diet! No weird aftertaste and just a creamy as regular calorie filled ice cream. I haven't found a flavor I haven't liked yet but the birthday cake is my favorite.
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
I also like the red velvet flavor. I wasn’t a big fan of the strawberry flavor. As times goes on, I plan on trying more flavors! It is a very healthy alternative. It has a large amount of protein per pint.
Afton B.
Orange, CA
Very good. Better than I expected. Almost a little too sweet for me but not surprised since it was Birthday Cake flavor. Repeat customer, tried strawberry before. I would recommend to others.
Vittoria S.
This ice cream tastes great as a low cal option. 280 calories in the whole pint? So that means you can eat the whole thing? Flavor does not taste artificial at all. Make sure to let icecream sit for 5 minuets before eating
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
Birthday Cake is my least favorite HT flavor. It tastes not very sweet and less creamy than the other flavors. The texture comes off as chalky and doesn't remind me of birthday cake at all.
Amber M.
Pflugerville, TX
Halo Top was the best creation made! I love “guilt free” alternatives to desserts and other indulgences, and this ice cream brand provides me with this! Birthday Cake is my favorite flavor!
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC
This has to be the best ice cream ever. The calories don’t make you feel guilty like most ice cream!! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive, makes it hard not to pick another less healthy option :(
Madison O.
raleigh
Did not really enjoy this brand. A lot of hype and I know it’s healthier but I did not enjoy the taste. Wouldn’t repurchase or recommend but I know a lot of people love this brand. Might just need to try another flavor.
KaylA D.
One of the best protein ice creams I’ve tried yet! So many flavors to choose from and not one has disappointed me although the price can be considered a little expensive it’s definitely worth it.
Rachel H.
Buffalo, NY
When I first tried halo top I thought it was way too good to be true, low cal and delicious? But it really is, and theres a good amount of protein which as a vegetarian I love. I recommend halo top to everyone I know.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.