BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Gleason, TN
This is my favorite healthy ice cream! It is seriously so good! It doesn't taste healthy. :) And you can eat a whole lot of it in one serving without feeling guilty! It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Alexandrea D.
Richmond, TX
Halo top ice cream it's so good with so many few calories at first to taste wasn't good but after you get used to it and it's honestly such a good brand they have multiple flavors you should try them out
Gabrielle B.
WOW!! How do they make this ice cream sooo creamy and delicious? I’ll never understand the science. The defrosting process is pretty tedious, and has actually stopped me from eating it in the past, but overall this is a fabulous invention.
Melissa B.
Best ice cream ever I love this so much it is way hostlier than Ben and Jerry’s it is shock that is is so healthy and has a lot of protein it is sooo delicious I would recommend to others they would like
Ciara H.
Deltona , FL
Don’t like this that much flavor isn’t good and it has a chalky gritty texture, ive had some other from this brand and it was actually very good love there strawberry but this is a no go for me just ugh
Daisy V.
San Jose , CA
This is my go-to whenever I want to indulge in a healthier version of ice cream! I expected this to be tasteless, but it was actually sweet and milky! It does taste like cake. The macros are insanely amazing which is a plus.
Mallory H.
I love halo top! Birthday cake is my absolute favorite flavor. This ice cream is so delicious and you don’t have the associated guilt like you do with regular ice cream. I will continue to buy halo top!
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Can there be anything better? I think not! This is the best healthy ice cream for you which will give you your sweet after having your Savory dinner and you won't feel so bad after eating it without the
alishia c.
I love this brand of ice cream,it's not my favorite but it's the healthiest I'm told. It has a nice creamy texture.It has a small birthday cake flavor with tiny soft sprinkles inside,a very rich flavor.
Alexa A.
If you like birthday cake/party cake flavored sweets then you’ll like this ice cream! The perfect guilt free treat! This ice has less calories then most that are just like it with the same great taste!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?