BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Tinton Falls, NJ
It's hard to beat a calorie-dripping, sugar coma-inducing, super indulgent Birthday Cake ice cream, but darn it if Halo Top doesn't try. The clear, outstanding highlights of the ice cream is the high protein, super low calorie makeup, which for someone who has no qualms crushing a pint in a sitting, makes it a freezer staple. The brand has also sent me coupons to try their product when they were perhaps less-known, and since then, the price has come down considerably. Also, you can find it in Costco now (in NJ, at least) so super points for availability. A star is docked because it's such a healthy alternative that it does lack those sinful bits that can really make a birthday cake ice cream- frosting ribbons, cake pieces, etc. The sprinkles are a nice touch, but a necessary one for a plainer version.
Andrea M.
Loved the flavor and was super excited to try it. My pint was a little grainy. 😞 But I still enjoyed it. I don't eat many sweets and like having this around for those cravings.
Ali V.
I really really really wanted to like this ice cream. I was looking for something healthy because I love ice cream but this has a bad consistency and a taste of protein powder.
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Halo top is amazing! The birthday cake flavor is one of my top 3 favorites. So delicious! The price is affordable and at most groceries. The downside is you have to let it sit out awhile before eating.
Heather V.
The taste is DELICIOUS! But, it is pricey and sometimes the pint isn’t even full! I’ve received it only half full several times, but they have always sent a coupon to replace.
Kayla P.
Lynchburg, VA
For a low calorie ice cream, this tastes amazing! I prefer it over normal ice cream, and the bonus is that I don't have to feel guilty about eating a container in one setting.
Mary Coe R.
JBLM, WA
A wonderful sweet treat for anyone trying to stay healthy. Halo top is very transparent about the nutrition facts for the whole pint, because we all know we are eating the whole pint.
Nicole A.
Dover
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor is ok, it’s really sweet and always gets too frozen in my freezer. I know it’s supposed to be healthy ice cream, but it’s very plain and doesn’t taste good to me.
emily M.
Evansville, IN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM OF ALL TIME. I love anything that's birthday cake flavored and this hits the spot without consuming 200% daily value of my calories in one setting.
Meghan P.
Chicopee, MA
I did not care for this ice cream at all. After all the hype I was hoping it would be a better alternative, but i only had a few bites and had to throw it away. Hard to eat, expensive, and not smooth like ice cream should be.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?