BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Suzanne P.
Boston
Halo top is by far my favorite New Years resolution treat.  Curbing my sweet tooth post holidays without crushing my diet is easy with Halo Top.  The birthday cake flavor is by far my favorite!
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
I get it, this is not a real ice cream because is low calorie but the taste is weird, not all of the flavors but well... I actually keep buying it because I’m losing weight, otherwise for other reason I wouldn’t buy it
Caiti M.
Greenville, SC
Definitely one of my favorite flavors. The thing I love most about Halo Top is that you don’t feel terribly full when you have a few spoonfuls unlike when you have regular ice-cream! All of the flavor options are a HUGE plus!
Olivia D.
Philadelphia, PA
EXCELLENT low calorie ice cream- doesn't taste like ice like some other brands do. This still tastes smooth and creamy and is an excellent guilt free dessert! I always buy Halo Top when I need something sweet
Nichole F.
Euless, TX
When you need a sweet treat but don't want to wreck your diet goals, go with Halo Top! It's ice cream without the guilt. Creamy and delicious, it's what we grab when we want to indulge but not derail our diet!
gelsey L.
Las vegas, NV
This ice cream has changed my life! I’m guilty of sitting on the couch and eating a pint of ice cream so this was the answer to my prayers. The whole pint is only around 300 calories but the flavor is not compromised at all!!
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
This is the first Halo Top ice cream I tried and oh my. The texture is different than any ice cream I've had previously, but definitely a welcome change. I was able to eat the whole carton in one sitting!
Julia W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love halo top. I like that when I'm on a diet it's a good treat without too many calories. It doesn't completely compare to ice cream, the flavor is a little weird but birthday cake is my favorite of the halo tops. I would definitely recommend it.
Courtney V.
Burlington, VT
I think this brand is over rated. This flavor is gross. I have tried 5 other flavors and have not been impressed. I would rather eat less of a really good ice cream. Than have this bad low calorie ice cream.
Danielle A.
Owensboro, KY
I love many of the halo top flavors but for me this just didn’t cut it. It was still a good healthier alternative to actually eating ice cream but many of the other flavors are better. And with the price being higher end for ice cream I was dissatisfied
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.