BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Shilo E.
Maineville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absoluteky love this ice ceeam. It is low in calories, tasty, light and high in protein. The flavor is delicious, its not too icy and has veey few ingredients. I always keeo it in my freezee.
Shannon G.
I would eat this every single day if I could. I love that I can eat the entire pint and not feel awful about myself. It is a light ice cream but it definitely still tastes like a dessert.
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
This brands multiple flavors are all good and I don't feel guilty eating it if you eat if right ! Sometimes you can skip up and eat the entire carton but oh well whose judging I'm not I EAT IT ALLLLLL
Brooke W.
Seattle, WA
It’s just a vanilla ice cream with sprinkles in it. Honestly I was expecting a bit more. Maybe if it was the birthday cake flavor instead of just vanilla I would have liked it better. It doesn’t taste bad, just not expected.
Emily Z.
My number one go to for "healthy" ice cream! We always have these on hand at the house and they don't have veryany carbs so I don't feel bad for eating the whole thing. Definitely a must have.
Vittoria S.
This ice cream tastes great as a low cal option. 280 calories in the whole pint? So that means you can eat the whole thing? Flavor does not taste artificial at all. Make sure to let icecream sit for 5 minuets before eating
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile , AL
This ice cream is perfect for when you are dying to have a cheat meal but don't want to ruin your diet! No weird aftertaste and just a creamy as regular calorie filled ice cream. I haven't found a flavor I haven't liked yet but the birthday cake is my favorite.
Afton B.
Orange, CA
Very good. Better than I expected. Almost a little too sweet for me but not surprised since it was Birthday Cake flavor. Repeat customer, tried strawberry before. I would recommend to others.
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
I also like the red velvet flavor. I wasn’t a big fan of the strawberry flavor. As times goes on, I plan on trying more flavors! It is a very healthy alternative. It has a large amount of protein per pint.
Amber M.
Pflugerville, TX
Halo Top was the best creation made! I love “guilt free” alternatives to desserts and other indulgences, and this ice cream brand provides me with this! Birthday Cake is my favorite flavor!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.