BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly don’t get the Halo Top hype. I bought this and was so disappointed. It’s so sweet, sweeter than any ice cream brand I’ve tried. It’s supposed to be healthier but I don’t think sugar substitutes are good for you.
Emma T.
I love Halo Top ice creams! They are such a treat with really reduced guilt since they are low calorie. This flavor is delicious and sweet. I buy them frequently when I go grocery shopping and try to keep a carton on hand.
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
This tastes exactly like birthday cake. This is my first time tasting Halo Top ice cream. I had to try after hearing it was not only delicious but high in protein. The pint is a little pricey but the quality is worth it.
Sydney H.
San Antonio, TX
This was really good for low calorie ice cream, but I am disappointed that it didn't actually have cake pieces in it like you'd expect. It's a little pricey, but the lower calories make it worth it. I would buy it again.
SARAH R.
Atlanta, GA
As a really healthy eater, Halo Top is my favorite guilt-free snack! I'm a big fan of ice cream and I love having a healthier option at hand. The flavors are great and doesn't feel like I'm eating "diet ice cream".
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
Basically the packaging is super cute to begin with. Not my most favorite flavor. It really tastes like yellow cake and a ton of frosting. It is super sweet but that is all. I wouldn’t eat all of the tub in one sitting.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So delicious!! It’s the right amount of sweet without having to feel so guilty. It’s my new go to snack and I love reaching for it when I’m craving ice cream late at night. Also the vanilla birthday cake taste is so on point!!
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
I got a coupon for a free pint of halo ice cream so I tried this one and.. wow! There is SO MUCH FLAVOR. I love trying new things, especially if it's good for you. If you've been debating on trying.. don't!! Go get it.
Brianne J.
Springfield, MO
Halo top is great for if you’re doing a low carb diet. Half a cup has between 5-7 net carbs and the taste is pretty good! Sometimes the texture can be odd but if you let it sit out for a while before eating it it helps
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
Hands down the best and now the only ice cream I'll buy! For a healthy option, it actually tastes better than most desserts! Love that it has protein, a guilt free treat. If you're unsure, buy the birthday cake flavor!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?