BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Lanie N.
Fayetteville, GA
This is one of my favorite flavors. It’s tasty and low calorie.. also has protein! It tastes way better than any other low calorie ice cream. A little pricy but worth it. I would recommend this to others.
Victoria D.
Beaverton, OR
Yummy without the guilt! I love these ice creams! I’m hooked. Birthday cake wasn’t my favorite flavor, go for the Carmel mocha! I love that I can enjoy this without feeling bad.
Melissa G.
Bay City
If you’re trying to stay away from carbs and calories this stuff is great. The texture is good, and flavor is sweet enough to satisfy the craving. They’re cheap when they’re on sale and I keep buying it!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I can’t believe how good this ice cream tastes for how few calories are in it!! It’s amazing for guilt free indulgence. It’s a little expensive but it’s SOO worth it when you’re dieting.
Tiffany C.
Tinton Falls, NJ
It's hard to beat a calorie-dripping, sugar coma-inducing, super indulgent Birthday Cake ice cream, but darn it if Halo Top doesn't try. The clear, outstanding highlights of the ice cream is the high protein, super low calorie makeup, which for someone who has no qualms crushing a pint in a sitting, makes it a freezer staple. The brand has also sent me coupons to try their product when they were perhaps less-known, and since then, the price has come down considerably. Also, you can find it in Costco now (in NJ, at least) so super points for availability. A star is docked because it's such a healthy alternative that it does lack those sinful bits that can really make a birthday cake ice cream- frosting ribbons, cake pieces, etc. The sprinkles are a nice touch, but a necessary one for a plainer version.
Ali V.
I really really really wanted to like this ice cream. I was looking for something healthy because I love ice cream but this has a bad consistency and a taste of protein powder.
Andrea M.
Loved the flavor and was super excited to try it. My pint was a little grainy. 😞 But I still enjoyed it. I don't eat many sweets and like having this around for those cravings.
Heather V.
The taste is DELICIOUS! But, it is pricey and sometimes the pint isn’t even full! I’ve received it only half full several times, but they have always sent a coupon to replace.
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Halo top is amazing! The birthday cake flavor is one of my top 3 favorites. So delicious! The price is affordable and at most groceries. The downside is you have to let it sit out awhile before eating.
Kayla P.
Lynchburg, VA
For a low calorie ice cream, this tastes amazing! I prefer it over normal ice cream, and the bonus is that I don't have to feel guilty about eating a container in one setting.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?