BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
This ice cream is perfect for when you have a sweet tooth and want to meet your diet goals. It’s sweet and healthy. You will meet your protein goals for the day for sure. I believe it has about 16g of protein in each pint. Highly recommend.
Carter L.
Hands down my favorite "ice cream" Birthday cake, smores, and the salted caramel are my favorite so far! Halo Top does not make me feel near as heavy as regular ice cream after eating it. Try it out!
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
This flavor was completely terrible. I tried so hard to get on the halo top train but I just can't. I don't like most of the flavors and feel like they almost taste watered down . I wish they'd reformulate
Alyssa H.
Gleason, TN
This is my favorite healthy ice cream! It is seriously so good! It doesn't taste healthy. :) And you can eat a whole lot of it in one serving without feeling guilty! It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Melissa B.
Best ice cream ever I love this so much it is way hostlier than Ben and Jerry’s it is shock that is is so healthy and has a lot of protein it is sooo delicious I would recommend to others they would like
Gabrielle B.
WOW!! How do they make this ice cream sooo creamy and delicious? I’ll never understand the science. The defrosting process is pretty tedious, and has actually stopped me from eating it in the past, but overall this is a fabulous invention.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Can there be anything better? I think not! This is the best healthy ice cream for you which will give you your sweet after having your Savory dinner and you won't feel so bad after eating it without the
Niki W.
Columbus
I love this flavor it’s soo amazing, I mean who doesn’t love a ice cream that’s less calories and has protein in it . ?!! It’s always affordable and it’s my favorite treat. I recommend it. ❤️😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this flavor so much. No it’s not a classic ice cream flavor but it is still delicious. I am always craving some. Plus this is a healthy type of ice cream and it does not get freezer burnt easily.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
I have a love hate with this kind.  While, i do see a lot of people like this, i feel this is by far one of their worst ones.  BUT, my love part is the fact you can get these at costco CHEAP!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.