BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
McKenzie H.
Piggott, AR
amazinggggg. i’m a college athlete and i constantly have to watch what i eat, but with this, i don’t have to worry about it anymore. i can enjoy my beloved ice cream without having to worry about all the calories i’m consuming, not to mention the taste is amazing
mallie l.
Huber Heights
I mean come on 240 calories for the WHOLE CONTAINER? Most ice creams contain that much in just a tablespoon serving. This ice cream is delicious and doesn’t taste different than the others. The same taste without the guilt!
member-0ef23
I just bought some yesterday at the grocery store and it’s my favorite! I love that’s it’s a healthier option for when I’m craving something sweet. I love the packaging and the funny copy on the packaging.
Marissa S.
Aaaaaamazing! Such great flavors that are good on your caloric intake as well. These are not watery like some similar brands. Very creamy. You would never think they were so healthy by the taste! I will forever purchase Halo Top
Emma T.
I love Halo Top ice creams! They are such a treat with really reduced guilt since they are low calorie. This flavor is delicious and sweet. I buy them frequently when I go grocery shopping and try to keep a carton on hand.
Caryn C.
Fort Worth , TX
I LOVE this ice cream, I love that I can eat the whole carton for only 280 calories 🤗 it’s more expensive than some other ice cream brands, but so worth it in my opinion. The flavor is always SPOT ON.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I could literally not set down this pint without finishing! It’s a little pricey but I bought mine at Walmart. Costs around $5 per pint. Highly recommend others to try this delicious ice cream! Plus, it’s packed with protein!
Susannah B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
The best of all the halo top flavors hands down. I've tried them all this one is so yummy. I usually only eat half the container and save the lid liner and place it on the remaining ice cream to make A air barrier because these often get freezer burned quickly.
Kay L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly don’t get the Halo Top hype. I bought this and was so disappointed. It’s so sweet, sweeter than any ice cream brand I’ve tried. It’s supposed to be healthier but I don’t think sugar substitutes are good for you.
SARAH R.
Atlanta, GA
As a really healthy eater, Halo Top is my favorite guilt-free snack! I'm a big fan of ice cream and I love having a healthier option at hand. The flavors are great and doesn't feel like I'm eating "diet ice cream".
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.