BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Leigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
LOVE! How could you turn down an ice cream that’s less than 300 calories in an entire pint that TASTES GOOD? No idea! I pick up a pint every time they’re on sale or I have a coupon. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor!
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
The way everyone raves about this one, I was expecting a lot more flavor. It's nice that it fits my macros, but it was a little bland and chalky tasting in comparison to some of the other flavors out there.
Jamie U.
So good! Tastes like cake. Even has pretty sprinkles mixed in. Good source of protein, and only 280 calories per pint. Got it at Walmart for about 4.00 per pint. Def gonna try some of the other flavors too.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This ice cream makes me feel like it’s my birthday. I love halo too because it’s almost guilty free. You eat it and their is hardly any calories in it. Which is amazing. Not to mention it’s quite delicious.
Jessica W.
Dayton, OH
Yum yum yum yum this makes eating ice cream a not so guilty guilty pleasure! The flavors are delicious and they’re always adding new ones which is great. It is a little pricey though for a pint of ice cream
Lauren D.
For starters I love that this is low calorie. This ice cream is also a great source of protein. It’s also relieving to see a short ingredient list! Definitely an awesome guilt free treat highly recommend!
Madeline H.
I love halo top because I can eat however much of it I want and I don’t have to worry that it’s going to ruin my diet. I’ve tried almost all of the flavors. I only wish that they were not so so expensive.
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
This ice cream is perfect for when you have a sweet tooth and want to meet your diet goals. It’s sweet and healthy. You will meet your protein goals for the day for sure. I believe it has about 16g of protein in each pint. Highly recommend.
Carter L.
Hands down my favorite "ice cream" Birthday cake, smores, and the salted caramel are my favorite so far! Halo Top does not make me feel near as heavy as regular ice cream after eating it. Try it out!
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
This flavor was completely terrible. I tried so hard to get on the halo top train but I just can't. I don't like most of the flavors and feel like they almost taste watered down . I wish they'd reformulate
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.