BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
I also like the red velvet flavor. I wasn’t a big fan of the strawberry flavor. As times goes on, I plan on trying more flavors! It is a very healthy alternative. It has a large amount of protein per pint.
Christie D.
Tinley Park
As someone who is on a low carb diet this product is great, i get my ice cream fix with none of the guilt.  I have found that other low carb ice creams taste fake and this one does not.
Maribel R.
Hillsboro , OR
Omgosh this Ice cream is the most amazing ice cream in the world I am on Keto diet and I live by this product! This one and the vanilla bean are my favorite!!! Deff satisfies my sweet tooth!
Vittoria S.
This ice cream tastes great as a low cal option. 280 calories in the whole pint? So that means you can eat the whole thing? Flavor does not taste artificial at all. Make sure to let icecream sit for 5 minuets before eating
Brianna C.
Low cal, high protein yogurt for the win. Delicious and I feel like I’m cheating on my diet when I eat this (although let’s face it, I do often.) I’ve tried Arctic zero and it was gross, halo too actually tasted like regular ice cream!
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
Birthday Cake is my least favorite HT flavor. It tastes not very sweet and less creamy than the other flavors. The texture comes off as chalky and doesn't remind me of birthday cake at all.
🎬Aspiring A.
Halo top is an amazing brand that I can’t get enough of. There flavors are deleciouse while at the same time being low in calories and healthier thank other brands of icecream. I recommend
x x.
x
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love birthday cake everything. So I got so excited when I found or Halo Top makes this. This ice cream tastes amazing and really surprised me with how much protein is typically in them!
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
These are a wonderful low carb treat without sacrificing the taste or texture. The birthday flavor is amazing but word of advice let it melt slightly before eating to get the best texture
Priscilla A.
West covina , CA
This ice cream allows me to indulge in something sweet without the guilt. They have so many flavors that can be found at Walmart & Target. Usually $4 a pint but sooooo worth the splurge!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?