BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Rachel O.
This stuff is so good! I can’t believe how low calorie! It tastes so great like real ice cream and all the flavors are amazing, I especially
Love birthday cake. Perfect for people who love ice cream and want to eat the whole pint!
Erica P.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all Halo top flavors but the Birthday Cake flavor is my go to. This stuff is incredible! It tastes just like birthday cake batter without the guilt. I don't know how Halo Top does it but I am impressed. It is pricey per pint but it is worth it in my opinion.
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
Good for the amount of calories I saved from eating regular ice cream or birthday cake. The texture was strange though. Almost waxy. This is the only flavor I’ve tried so I don’t know if this is all Halo Top or just birthday cake.
Erica F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I cannot believe how amazing Halo ice cream is. Since I've been eating better, I have tried healthy alternatives and came across Halo. I have tried 3 different flavors now and birthday cake is my favorite. i just cant get over how authentic it tastes. i am addicted!
Lindsay S.
Tempe, AZ
I am a sucker for anything birthday cake flavored, or anything with sprinkles really. And this was SUCH a let down for me. It was also too sickly sweet and didn't taste like cake to me at all. Definitely won't be buying it again.
Naomi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm IN LOVE with Halo Top! This ice cream is made from ingredients you can pronounce and understand! It's low in calories because it is made from natural stevia sugar but it tastes like the real deal! I always get this ice cream!
Amanda L.
This is the first flavor of Halo Top that I have tried. I love birthday cake flavored anything so I was very intrigued by this lower calorie ice cream. I liked it but I didn't love it as much as Blue Bunny Birthday Cake icecream.
Deborah S.
Pensacola, FL
It’s not too sweet the flavor is just perfect. Doesn’t taste like it has any less calories than other brands. All of their flavors are perfect, you can’t go wrong.
Lauren K.
Columbus, OH
Halo Top is my not-so-guilty pleasure and Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors. It reminds me of sprinkle cakes from when I was younger. The texture is great and I love the little bites of sprinkles. Buy it all the time!
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
Halo top is nice because it has less calories then ice cream but it also has a lot less flavor. I like it but it’s not my favorite. If I’m actually craving some ice cream I would just get some bryers probably
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.