BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Bianca s.
Dalton, GA
I dont always have a sweet tooth or crave ice cream. Since i do pay attention to what i eat on the Daily this has been the best option i have found in the industry by far. Its not bitter or too sweet. For my liking, its just perfect.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Best low-cal, low carb ice cream on the market. It's delicious. It's a little pricey, but no more than something like Ben and jerrys. It's absolutely worth the price, especially since it's a lot better for you, than the alternatives!
Lindsey L.
Halo Top is my favorite ice cream brand. It has lower sugar than many of the other ice cream brands. It also has added protein which is a plus for me. This birthday cake flavor is such a treat that I don’t have to feel guilty about.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
I love this brand ! Thanks for all my friends sharing about it on Facebook so I decided to try it . I wish it was a little cheaper but it turns out Walmart has it way cheaper . I love the birthday cake flavor and that it's lower calories . It's delicious without the guilt .
Apryll B.
Blaine
The birthday cake is the least favorite flavor of Halo Top I’ve tried. It leaves an odd aftertaste and has too much of an ‘artificial’ taste. I’d still buy it as a healthier alternative in a pinch but would prefer the other flavors.
Holly F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Delicious! Thank heaven for Halo Top! I am gluten and dairy free, so this is such a nice treat! Birthday Cake is my favorite flavor! I love the rainbow sprinkles! The texture is nice, different than ice cream, but you get use to it.
Rachel O.
This stuff is so good! I can’t believe how low calorie! It tastes so great like real ice cream and all the flavors are amazing, I especially
Love birthday cake. Perfect for people who love ice cream and want to eat the whole pint!
Erica F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I cannot believe how amazing Halo ice cream is. Since I've been eating better, I have tried healthy alternatives and came across Halo. I have tried 3 different flavors now and birthday cake is my favorite. i just cant get over how authentic it tastes. i am addicted!
Ryn C.
Leesburg, GA
Good for the amount of calories I saved from eating regular ice cream or birthday cake. The texture was strange though. Almost waxy. This is the only flavor I’ve tried so I don’t know if this is all Halo Top or just birthday cake.
Erica P.
Fort Worth, TX
I love all Halo top flavors but the Birthday Cake flavor is my go to. This stuff is incredible! It tastes just like birthday cake batter without the guilt. I don't know how Halo Top does it but I am impressed. It is pricey per pint but it is worth it in my opinion.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.