BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love that I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty! This is honestly as good as eating a giant slice of funfetti cake with icing but without the guilty feeling afterwards. Probably my favorite halo top flavor!
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Tastes like a healthier version of ice cream but if you're trying to eat better this is a great alternative! Isn't quite as sweet as "regular" ice cream but still satisfies that sweet tooth with just a couple bites.
Jill P.
Oregon City
I’ve never bought this flavor. Only the vanilla bean. And it was awesome. I am on a low carb diet and when i need an ice cream fix this hits the spot. Hands down buy it when i need it but can’t keep it on hand or i would eat the whole carton every time!
Ashley L.
Wisconsin
Guilt free and actually tastes like full fat ice cream! You can’t beat eating an entire pint for less than 300 calories. So many great flavors and definitely tastes better than the competitors. Even my kids love it.
Jordan W.
san jose, CA
Try this if you have not already it tastes great and is also pretty healthy. There is lots of nutrition and hardly any calories which means you can have he whole pint! I buy this all the time now and have no regrets
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this ice cream. I was so excited to try this when I saw it in my store after we moved. I love birthday cake ice cream and they did not disappoint. I like that it's also healthier for u than most
Kanika B.
I really like this ice cream brand. It’s a nice alternative for those who are trying to work towards a healthy lifestyle. I like the taste of most of the flavors. The price in some stores can be a bit steep though.
Marian R.
Nantucket, MA
I would give this product 10 stars if I could. The "healthy" version of icecream. This flavor is one of my favorites. The consistency is creamy just like full fat ice cream. And it tastes just like a funfetti cake. A little pricey but worth it.
Jessica P.
Westminster
The texture is a little different if you don't let it fully thaw but even still, this stuff is delicious! It's sweet and cute my hankering for ice cream quickly, and it's far better for you than regular ice cream.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
My kids loved this flavor. I was not too keen on the the aftertaste nor the grittiness of the ice cream. I am definitely willing to try another flavor because umm yeah it is ice cream and how can anybody ruin that.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.