BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Ang🌺 R.
Elmsford, NY
I highly recommend this flavor to anyone that wants to try Halo Top ice cream. This taste so much like a birthday cake. This brand is amazing because you don’t even feel guilty for eating the whole tub. This is light and doesn’t leave you feeling sick afterwards
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
Beware: you will eat a whole pint by yourself. I like this ice cream! It tastes great and my kids like it too! Anything kid approved becomes a staple in my house. I always have a little ice cream on hand for either myself or when the kids deserve a Little treat!
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I got this product for free with a coupon as I'm sure many did. I was really excited to try it. I was concerned that it would be full of air and have a horrible consistency but I was wrong. This tasted like and had the mouth feel of regular ice cream. It's possible I ate the whole pint in one sitting. Whoops
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Summer B.
Indianapolis, IN
Tastes so good, love this product, especially when you're trying to watch sugar and calories. So much better than regular ice-cream to me. Has an amazing taste, have bought often. Would highly recommend to everyone I know. Definitely trying the other flavors.
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
My favorite ice cream of all time! Halo Top is a great source of protein and is made with all natural ingredients! I have bought many pints of Halo Top and have never been disappointed with any of the flavors! Also the calorie count on these are amazing! If you’ve never tried Halo Top you are missing out!!
Sophie C.
Williamsburg, VA
Birthday cake ice cream is great, but ice cream with only 400 calories max per pint?? Perfect. I love ice cream but do not like the health effects it has, so Halo Top has (once again) killed the game in making a great ice cream with much better health benefits
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This is a great ice cream considering it is healthy for you. Don't think it worked for me how I wanted it to. I wanted it to crave my ice cream cravings but it didn't do that. I was highly upset. It is good though if you need to make sure your eating healthy!
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
It’s not ice cream, but it’s close!! Price is good and a great substitute for high fat, high calorie ice cream. The birthday cake flavor is definitely my favorite and one I purchase a lot. For someone who wants ice cream, but not diabetes, it’s a great choice!
Kerry L.
New York
This ice cream is the best tasting low calorie ice cream on the market.  It has milk, cream and eggs and all organic ingredients.  It is missing that sugar kick but is very satisfying and easy to prepare.  Just put it in a bowl and eat it all up
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?