BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
Halo top is nice because it has less calories then ice cream but it also has a lot less flavor. I like it but it’s not my favorite. If I’m actually craving some ice cream I would just get some bryers probably
Sarah D.
Newnan
Very good lower calorie ice cream. It can occasionally seem dry in comparison to full fat/calorie options but the flavor is always great. Halo top is now the brand I keep stashed in my freezer for when I need a frozen treat!!!
Veronica C.
One of my favorite, go-to flavors!! I honestly don’t feel like it leaves a protein aftertaste, which can be a turn off for me when I’m trying to indulge in ice-cream. Definitely has a birthday cake feel to it, minus the guilt.
Abby K.
This pint of birthday cake flavored ice cream was honestly very delicious. Birthday cake is my go-to flavor on anything, but I was hesitant on ice cream. Once hearing it was only 280 calories per pint, I knew I had to get it!!
stephanie h.
Omaha, NE
This ice cream is healthy and good for you! The taste was bland but i’ve tried other flavors that are awesome! I purchase again and again so i would always recommend a healthy alternative!
Hannah J.
Pittsburgh
Want to cater to your sweet tooth but don’t want to eat a bunch of empty calories? Look no further! Halo top is the #1 selling ice cream right now and it’s no secret why. They have amazing flavors with less than half the calories of other popular ice cream brands.
Jessyca M.
Portland, OR
It’s really good when you want to treat yourself with something sweet but with few calories, I was thinking this products were sugar and dairy free, then I read the label and it is not.. so I wouldn’t buy it again because I’m lactose intolerant :( but overall they have an great flavor
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
So good. Omg. I had this for the first time a few days ago and I couldn’t put it down! I didn’t feel guilty eating it at all. Compared to other ice creams it doesn’t have that much sugar in it which is great. I def want to try the other flavors that they have too!
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
Good flavor but I was expecting to find maybe some cake bits within the ice cream and not have it be so plain. I do however enjoy that it is on the "healthier" side of ice cream which is probably why there are not cake hunks.
Marissa S.
Aaaaaamazing! Such great flavors that are good on your caloric intake as well. These are not watery like some similar brands. Very creamy. You would never think they were so healthy by the taste! I will forever purchase Halo Top
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.