BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Samantha G.
Edinburg , TX
I'm not gonna lie, I was expecting more out of this flavor. I've seen it on YouTube and all these Fitness stars rave about it but honestly this flavor was just okay. My boyfriend tried the vanilla bean and loved it!
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It was okay, not what I expected but is definitely great tasting for how healthy it is compared to the other brands which excites me! I don’t feel guilty when I eat it and recommend it to anyone looking for something sweet but watching their weight
Varsha N.
Allston, MA
So yummy and guilt-free that on some days if you’re running low on protein and calories, you can eat the whole pint! Creamy, delicious flavours available to make snacking more satisfying!
Farrah G.
Manalapan, NJ
A great substitute for the real thing! It hits the spot every time. Requires a couple seconds in the microwave to avoid tasting icy but then it’s creamy and delicious! Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
I get it, this is not a real ice cream because is low calorie but the taste is weird, not all of the flavors but well... I actually keep buying it because I’m losing weight, otherwise for other reason I wouldn’t buy it
Tara M.
Boise
Being on a low carb diet it is hard to find those sweet treats that will make you regret the cheat day. Halo top allows me to fill that lack of sweet void and not feel guilty or put a stall to my weight loss.
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
4 pints for $13 (ish) at Sam’s Club make this an easy favorite. When the ice cream encourages you to eat a whole pint, without guilt, I’m on board, despite always being too full to ever eat it in one sitting!
Caiti M.
Greenville, SC
Definitely one of my favorite flavors. The thing I love most about Halo Top is that you don’t feel terribly full when you have a few spoonfuls unlike when you have regular ice-cream! All of the flavor options are a HUGE plus!
Suzanne P.
Boston
Halo top is by far my favorite New Years resolution treat.  Curbing my sweet tooth post holidays without crushing my diet is easy with Halo Top.  The birthday cake flavor is by far my favorite!
Lexie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Halo Too, salted caramel is my favorite. Birthday cake was okay to me, it was a little disappointing because it didn’t really taste like birthday cake ice cream to me. I wouldn’t recommend this brand if you want birthday cake ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?