BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jessyca M.
Portland, OR
It’s really good when you want to treat yourself with something sweet but with few calories, I was thinking this products were sugar and dairy free, then I read the label and it is not.. so I wouldn’t buy it again because I’m lactose intolerant :( but overall they have an great flavor
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
Good flavor but I was expecting to find maybe some cake bits within the ice cream and not have it be so plain. I do however enjoy that it is on the "healthier" side of ice cream which is probably why there are not cake hunks.
stephanie h.
Omaha, NE
This ice cream is healthy and good for you! The taste was bland but i’ve tried other flavors that are awesome! I purchase again and again so i would always recommend a healthy alternative!
Hannah J.
Pittsburgh
Want to cater to your sweet tooth but don’t want to eat a bunch of empty calories? Look no further! Halo top is the #1 selling ice cream right now and it’s no secret why. They have amazing flavors with less than half the calories of other popular ice cream brands.
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
So good. Omg. I had this for the first time a few days ago and I couldn’t put it down! I didn’t feel guilty eating it at all. Compared to other ice creams it doesn’t have that much sugar in it which is great. I def want to try the other flavors that they have too!
McKenzie H.
Piggott, AR
amazinggggg. i’m a college athlete and i constantly have to watch what i eat, but with this, i don’t have to worry about it anymore. i can enjoy my beloved ice cream without having to worry about all the calories i’m consuming, not to mention the taste is amazing
mallie l.
Huber Heights
I mean come on 240 calories for the WHOLE CONTAINER? Most ice creams contain that much in just a tablespoon serving. This ice cream is delicious and doesn’t taste different than the others. The same taste without the guilt!
Marissa S.
Aaaaaamazing! Such great flavors that are good on your caloric intake as well. These are not watery like some similar brands. Very creamy. You would never think they were so healthy by the taste! I will forever purchase Halo Top
Susannah B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
The best of all the halo top flavors hands down. I've tried them all this one is so yummy. I usually only eat half the container and save the lid liner and place it on the remaining ice cream to make A air barrier because these often get freezer burned quickly.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I could literally not set down this pint without finishing! It’s a little pricey but I bought mine at Walmart. Costs around $5 per pint. Highly recommend others to try this delicious ice cream! Plus, it’s packed with protein!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.