BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Bernadette M.
Favorite flavor of Halo Top so far. I'm able to enjoy ice cream without the guilt! So good for you. A great snack that fills me up and keeps my sweet cravings satisfied. Halo Top is the best thing to hit shelves for ice cream lovers who want to cut back on the cals!
Kelsey B.
York, PA
This was the first flavor I had ever tried of Halotop and still continues to be one of my favorite, go to flavors. Make sure to buy it when on sale since otherwise it is like $5 a container. I have noticed it tends to get freezer burnt faster than regular ice cream.
Bethany M.
San Francisco
5 out of 5 every time ! I eat this weekly as a night cap after dinner! The taste is so freaking good and it doesn’t leave you feeling bad about yourself after you indulge. Definitely one of my favorite brands and products to buy weekly!
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
So good. Omg. I had this for the first time a few days ago and I couldn’t put it down! I didn’t feel guilty eating it at all. Compared to other ice creams it doesn’t have that much sugar in it which is great. I def want to try the other flavors that they have too!
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I love Haloetop and I love anything birthday cake flavored! It is delicious! Anything from Halotop is to die for! A delicious treat you don't have to feel guilty about!
Abby P.
canton
Okay so halo saved my life. We all know ice cream isn’t very good for you but who doesn’t crave it?? But halo, it’s less than 200 calories so come on! And it tastes amazingggg
Rachael S.
Waukesha, WI
Can I give this 6 stars? This stuff is delicious and fills you up so you don’t overeat and even if you do, it’s not so bad for you. A little pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Ashley C.
Ferndale
I am obsessed with Halo Top ice cream! Whenever I am watching my calorie intake, but want a sweet treat I grab a pint of Halo Top! My favorite flavors are birthday cake and oatmeal cookie. It’s high protein and low calorie. I love that I can eat a whole pint and still feel good about it!
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
Is this good? No. We got a coupon for a free sample and tried it out and ended up throwing it away. Anyone who's expecting something that satisfies a craving for Ice Cream this isn't it. If you're looking for something healthy over taste, this might work for you!
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I grabbed a pint if this a couple weeks ago to try. I had heard many good things about the brand and when I saw that thus was the flavor offered at BJs, I figured it would be the one to try. And OMG I am so glad I did! It blew all my expectations away! If you've never tried this brand before, try this flavor!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?