BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So delicious!! It’s the right amount of sweet without having to feel so guilty. It’s my new go to snack and I love reaching for it when I’m craving ice cream late at night. Also the vanilla birthday cake taste is so on point!!
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
Basically the packaging is super cute to begin with. Not my most favorite flavor. It really tastes like yellow cake and a ton of frosting. It is super sweet but that is all. I wouldn’t eat all of the tub in one sitting.
Megan M.
I love halo top ice creams because you can have so much for such a low calorie amount. Compared to other "protein / health" ice creams, these are my favorite. All flavors are delicious. My favorite is oatmeal cookie :)
Shaunita L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love birthday cake flavored ice cream, so I was very pleased with this one. It tastes just like birthday cake. Halo Top has quickly become my favorite ice cream alternative brand. I prefer this over regular ice cream
Isabella C.
Very good “healthier” alternative than a regular ice cream! The consistency is a little different but it’s not bad. The only thing that made me take away a star was the price. It’s on the higher end for a smaller size
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
It’s pretty tasty however I’m not too fond of the consistency. But I’m slowly getting over it! I’m lactose intolerant so it’s been good for me to have ice cream that doesn’t tear up my intestines but still tastes good
Traci W.
Kronenwetter, WI
I loved that halo top is a slightly healthier version of ice cream, plus I was still able to enjoy it even after my Gestational Diabetes diagnosis. Which was great since my biggest pregnancy craving was for ice cream.
Amanda J.
Arabi, GA
I bought this for a quick treat while on keto and ended up splurging and eating the whole dang pint it was SO good. Now I know not to buy because I have no self control but it is frickin delicious and even slightly healthy for you!
Sierra W.
Alamogordo, NM
Sometimes has a weird texture, but overall I mostly like it. You can deff tell it’s a “healthier” product compared to blue bell but it’s still good! It’s not the product I would indulge on as a treat but still good!
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this ice cream. I was so excited to try this when I saw it in my store after we moved. I love birthday cake ice cream and they did not disappoint. I like that it's also healthier for u than most
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?