BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Ang🌺 R.
Elmsford, NY
I highly recommend this flavor to anyone that wants to try Halo Top ice cream. This taste so much like a birthday cake. This brand is amazing because you don’t even feel guilty for eating the whole tub. This is light and doesn’t leave you feeling sick afterwards
Jerie Ann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the qualities in Halo Top ice cream. They have a good amount of protein, etc. I do notice though a lot of their flavors are super sweet. I have a sweet tooth but don't like things that are super sweet so it's really hard for me to even finish a pint of it.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Erin M.
Du Quoin
The best thing about this ice cream is how guilt free you feel after you eat the entire container. Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream has that vanilla and sprinkle birthday cake taste. Without the artificial flavor. It is restocked in my freezer weekly.
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
Beware: you will eat a whole pint by yourself. I like this ice cream! It tastes great and my kids like it too! Anything kid approved becomes a staple in my house. I always have a little ice cream on hand for either myself or when the kids deserve a Little treat!
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
My favorite ice cream of all time! Halo Top is a great source of protein and is made with all natural ingredients! I have bought many pints of Halo Top and have never been disappointed with any of the flavors! Also the calorie count on these are amazing! If you’ve never tried Halo Top you are missing out!!
Kerry L.
New York
This ice cream is the best tasting low calorie ice cream on the market.  It has milk, cream and eggs and all organic ingredients.  It is missing that sugar kick but is very satisfying and easy to prepare.  Just put it in a bowl and eat it all up
Ashanti C.
My favorite low calorie treat to myself. It is a little pricey for a pint of ice cream but I have to remind myself no to eat the whole pint in one sitting it's just that good
Summer B.
Indianapolis, IN
Tastes so good, love this product, especially when you're trying to watch sugar and calories. So much better than regular ice-cream to me. Has an amazing taste, have bought often. Would highly recommend to everyone I know. Definitely trying the other flavors.
Sarah W.
Monticello, IL
Who doesn't love being able to indulge in a pint of ice cream guilt free?! Birthday cake Halo Top is my favorite but I have not tried a flavor I disliked. Other low calorie ice creams like flavor and taste like frozen water. Halo Top does not sacrifice flavor!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.