BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Amber J.
Raleigh, NC
Hands down the best flavor this brand offers. The name is not misleading unlike some of the other flavors and a perfect #treatYoselfThursday kinda treat while still maintaining fitness goals if you’re on a fitness/healthy lifestyle journey.
Melissa C.
Texarkana, TX
I didn’t expect this ice cream to taste very good at all, but boy was I wrong. This flavor tastes exactly like any other birthday cake ice cream you would get! I actually feel that I like this brand better than tradition ice cream brands.
Desii O.
Bronx, NY
Tried this once and it's pretty good , if you're a calorie counter then you would appreciate this because they have lower calorie options of a variety unlike other brands. Flavor wise it's super tasty and I can't wait to try other flavors
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
The Halo Top birthday cake flavor is SO GOOD. I always love birthday cake flavored items and this one does not disappoint.  it really does taste just like birthday cake and I LOVE how this brand has protein ice creams that are low calorie!!
Laura A.
Austin
I love love love this ice cream. I eat the whole pint in one sitting and I don't feel guilty about it. I have only tried this flavor and I can't get enough of it. I even feel good about sharing this with my toddler! I will absolutely continue to purchase this ice cream!
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Halo top. It's a small bit of heaven for a low amount of calories. It's pricy but it's well worth the cost to give me the sweet craving without consuming a lot of calories. I absolutely love this flavor. It's my favorite.
Maureen F.
10/10 could not recommend more!! Not only is this so delicious, it's so light in calories you can eat the entire thing and not feel bad! I will literally never buy another ice cream brand again. I'm so happy halo top came into my life!!
Margaret K.
Clearfield
This is one of the best low cal alternative ice creams I have ever tasted. A lot of them have gross after tastes, but not this. I will be buying this again for sure. I was skeptical at first but it is really good. Highly recommend.
Lisa L.
Norwalk, CT
DELICIOUS! I love that you can eat the entire pint in one sitting and it's guilt-free. The Birthday Cake flavor is delicious with the bits of sprinkles in it. I like leaving it out so it gets a little melty before diving into the pint.
Emily H.
Marquette , MI
This is my favorite Halo Too flavor. I know it’s a little pricey, but I find that I savor it more and eat less in a sitting because I want to save it! I love the small pint size and I recommend to everyone who asks me about Halo Top!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.