BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Summer B.
Indianapolis, IN
Tastes so good, love this product, especially when you're trying to watch sugar and calories. So much better than regular ice-cream to me. Has an amazing taste, have bought often. Would highly recommend to everyone I know. Definitely trying the other flavors.
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
My favorite ice cream of all time! Halo Top is a great source of protein and is made with all natural ingredients! I have bought many pints of Halo Top and have never been disappointed with any of the flavors! Also the calorie count on these are amazing! If you’ve never tried Halo Top you are missing out!!
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This is a great ice cream considering it is healthy for you. Don't think it worked for me how I wanted it to. I wanted it to crave my ice cream cravings but it didn't do that. I was highly upset. It is good though if you need to make sure your eating healthy!
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
It’s not ice cream, but it’s close!! Price is good and a great substitute for high fat, high calorie ice cream. The birthday cake flavor is definitely my favorite and one I purchase a lot. For someone who wants ice cream, but not diabetes, it’s a great choice!
Sophie C.
Newport News, VA
Birthday cake ice cream is great, but ice cream with only 400 calories max per pint?? Perfect. I love ice cream but do not like the health effects it has, so Halo Top has (once again) killed the game in making a great ice cream with much better health benefits
Kerry L.
New York
This ice cream is the best tasting low calorie ice cream on the market.  It has milk, cream and eggs and all organic ingredients.  It is missing that sugar kick but is very satisfying and easy to prepare.  Just put it in a bowl and eat it all up
Sarah W.
Monticello, IL
Who doesn't love being able to indulge in a pint of ice cream guilt free?! Birthday cake Halo Top is my favorite but I have not tried a flavor I disliked. Other low calorie ice creams like flavor and taste like frozen water. Halo Top does not sacrifice flavor!
Andrea U.
I know this ice cream has HUGE hype behind it but honestly.. its not that great. Im not sure whats missing here but it might be the fact that its not creamy. Like, thanks for giving me protein but not sure if its worth it since the flavor is literally "meh"
Jessica R.
Roseville , CA
This ice cream is very yummy for being on the healthy side of nice cream. I bought it at my local grocery store because my husband and I have a really big sweet tooth but we like to watch calories too. We would buy it again! I want to try all of the flavors!
Megan M.
Tustin, CA
When Halo Top first came out I didn’t really understand the hype. This flavor of Halo Top is life changing. I could eat this in one sitting if I wanted to! And if I did decide to do that, it would be guilt free because these pints are low calorie. So yummy!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?