BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Mak S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All Halo Top ice cream is amazing. This just happens to be the flavor I reach for most. I love it so much, I’m dieting but still able to eat ice cream because of Halo Top
Rachel G.
Fargo
Can I give this ice cream more stars? By far the best low-cal ice cream I've ever tried! The price point is definitely higher, but if you're wanting to indulge without any guilt, this ice cream is your go-to. Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Miranda L.
Ford City
This pint of ice cream is perfect! With less calories it is still very sweet! I normally have my ice cream craving fulfilled without even finishing the 200 calorie pint!
Jenna T.
sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my go to original flavor of Halo Top. It does get a little hard so you have to let it sit out for a bit or microwave. It had little frosting chunks in it which make it a little more decadent. Pretty good for an alternative to normal ice cream.
Amanda P.
I was really excited to try this brand and have tried all of the flavors. This is my favorite! Who knew you could get some protein and healthier options in a delicious frozen treat. I will definitely buy again and have told others about this product!
Chelsea O.
Griffin, GA
This is one of the better Halo Too flavors, in my opinion. It needs to sit out on the counter for a little before you eat it so it can soften up. Price is a little high, but I think it’s worth it. Depending on where you shop, you can find it on sale.
Jamie T.
Wellesley
As an ice cream addict, I was curious to try the product. Although it meets the ice cream craving this is no Ben & Jerry's. The texture is a bit off and I find it's not as filling as normal ice cream so I end up eating the whole pint in one sitting.
Rachel K.
This is a nice ice cream for someone who wants to know right up front how many calories are in each container. Lets face it. Everyone eats the entire pint in one sitting. lol I just found this recently and I think that I will be buying it again soon.
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
SO good, and as healthy as ice cream gets. My girlfriend and I were eating Halo Top before it was the number on selling ice cream in the US and will continue to do so, it's a great treat for any time of the year and they offer awesome flavors.
Breanna B.
Wake Forest , NC
I love how you can eat this guilt free but the texture is still a bit off and leaves a strange aftertaste. If you can get past this the yes I absolutely recommend this.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.