BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...9 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?1 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Brandi M.
Halo Top ice cream is now my above all, top of my list go to ice cream. It is healthy, creamy, absolutely delicious. I will never go back to another brand.
McKenzie S.
I love that this ice cream is healthier than your average ice cream, but I’m not a fan of the gritty, protein texture. I appreciate the protein, but the texture is hard to get over.
Alli R.
Greenville, SC
Not sure how this is "healthy" but it is SO GOOD. It is a little expensive so I normally wait for a coupon but it really tastes amazing. You can eat the entire thing and not feel bad! I got mine at Publix but it is sold at most grocery stores. I totally recommend trying it.
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
They also have a peanut butter chunk one that I am in love with. This brand has a strange texture in my opinion but at the end of the day I don't feel as guilty eating it
Jules T.
Tucson, AZ
I can’t control myself around ice cream, so it’s good to have some that I can eat all of and not hate myself afterwards. Unlike other low calorie ice cream it actually has a nice creamy texture. It’s pricy but if you have the money and are watching your calories I recommend it.
Samantha D.
I did not like this flavor at all. The are sprinkles throughout the ice cream and the taste is off in my opinion. The only good thing about this flavor is that it is low in calories and high in protein. I would not buy this flavor again but I do love other flavors of Halo Top.
Caroline T.
This is the best thing I’ve tried lately. It’s healthy for an ice cream and taste just like regular ice cream. It’s not very cheap tho. Kind of expensive, so I normally get it when it’s on sale, but the regular price is aroun $5.00
Amber L.
Peoria
The number of calories is nice but I would much rather have regular ice cream. The consistency of Halo was not as creamy or smooth of that of regular ice cream. It took me 6 times to eat a pint of Halo where typically it only takes me 3 for other brands of ice cream and gelato.
Karen K.
Halo top has gained a special place in my heart. It took me a long time to purchase this for whatever reason but i am glad that i did. You can find Halo top at wegmans, giant, walmart, target, whole foods etc.. it is a low calorie ice cream with few grams of sugar and taste SO GOOD!
Stephanie B.
Newark, DE
I really really wanted to like this ice cream but I just couldn't do it. The texture is way too dry and flaky and the birthday cake flavor is barely there. I love the idea behind halo top and having a low cal ice cream, but I wish they could make them a little more creamier.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.