BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Aleena S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
The best ice cream I’ve had by far! This is the most healthy ice cream it has 20g of protein and tastes amazing!!! It doesn’t tastes like “fake” ice cream it tastes like normal regular ice cream and is a healthy option 10/10 recommend everyone should try it at least once!
Erica T.
Jacksonville Beach
I didnt like this at all. It tasted fake to me. If I want to eat ice cream, I will stick to the real thing. I understand that this is an alternative to ice cream and one you can feel good about. I would rather eat less of the real thing.
Rachel H.
sophia
Love Halo Top ice creams! You can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty. Haven’t had a flavor I don’t like. Birthday cake is delicious, but Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream is my favorite. Definitely would purchase again.
Hannah M.
This was the first flavor I tried. It tastes really gritty to me. I didn't set it out first though because I didn't know you were suppose to. You can find these at any grocery store. I didn't like this flavor. Halo top is pretty expensive.
Lindsay S.
Tempe
I am a sucker for anything birthday cake flavored, or anything with sprinkles really. And this was SUCH a let down for me. It was also too sickly sweet and didn't taste like cake to me at all. Definitely won't be buying it again.
Noelle L.
Waterloo , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best low-calorie brand and flavor! I have tried many brands and many flavors, but I keep coming back to this! I love the birthday cake flavor with the cute little sprinkles! It’s so creamy and delicious that you can’t tell that it’s a “light” ice cream!
Naomi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm IN LOVE with Halo Top! This ice cream is made from ingredients you can pronounce and understand! It's low in calories because it is made from natural stevia sugar but it tastes like the real deal! I always get this ice cream!
Blake O.
Poteau
Purchased at: Walmart
I discovered Halo Top a few years ago when I was looking for a healthy alternative to one of my favorite frozen treats and I have been hooked ever since! It’s nice to have an ice cream that I can enjoy without feeling too guilty.
Deborah S.
Pensacola, FL
It’s not too sweet the flavor is just perfect. Doesn’t taste like it has any less calories than other brands. All of their flavors are perfect, you can’t go wrong.
Lauren K.
Columbus, OH
Halo Top is my not-so-guilty pleasure and Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors. It reminds me of sprinkle cakes from when I was younger. The texture is great and I love the little bites of sprinkles. Buy it all the time!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?