BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Amariah S.
Mexico
Halo top has to be one of the greater inventions of our time. It is one of those products where you see the amount of sugar/calories per container and think, "No, that can't taste good." But it does. In my mind this is a miracle product that allows me to enjoy quality ice cream without my having to consume a lot of sugar/fat/calories. I highly recommend.
Krystle B.
Winthrop
Halo Top is so yummy and it’s low calorie so I feels better to eat. It’s definitely worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a guilt free ice cream.
Misty G.
Hutchinson
OK other than the fact they are high protein low sugar and all that good stuff. I can not honestly say that this is my favorite flavor because I haven't tried them all yet. Not only that who can just pick one when they are all so good. New favorite ice cream.
Panda P.
Bristol, CT
Let it sit for five minutes before you eat it! I swear it'll be the best thing you ever tasted and even better it has real ingredients and LESS THAN HALF THE FAT
Slayyyy Hall Top Slayyyyy
Gina R.
Valley City, OH
If I could rate this higher than 5 stars I would! I love this ice cream. I hate stevia too which is a ingredient that is used in the ice cream but I cant even taste it! The taste is amazing, the nutritional facts are unbelievable for the quality and taste. I am also incredible stoked that they are adding vegan flavors to the line! 1000000% would recommend this.
Annie P.
Palos Heights, IL
Purchased this product from Costco, was so excited to try a low calorie ice cream. It was awesome, tastes great without the regret of eating ice cream. This flavor wasn’t my favorite by them, but other flavors I liked a lot. My fiancé loved this flavor and ate all of it. Would definitely buy again!
Victoria V.
Mt Lebanon, PA
I think it’s not exactly like Ice cream but pretty close. The best alternative I’ve ever had for a low calorie ice cream brand. They are a little too expensive though
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
Sweet and tasty! I love halo top (but this isn’t my favorite flavor). Only downfall is the INSANE price. But if you need a healthier alternative, halo top is definitely the best choice! (Btw it’s not flavored ice like all those other low cal “ice cream” brands. This one is actually creamy and delicious)
Jennifer H.
I was kind of skeptical to try this because most light ice cream doesn’t taste good but this is seriously delicious. Plus it’s not overwhelmingly unhealthy like regular ice cream. I tried this flavor and it actually tastes very sweet and light and it’s basically a guilt free dessert that everyone can enjoy
Ashwini H.
New York
This was my guilty snack when I was pregnant with my child!! I had Diabetes so I wasn't allowed to indulge on sugar!! Regardless this being protein and low carb kept me satisfied!! Birthday cake is my all time fav flavor!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?