BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
i love this flavor. and i love this brand. i love the fact that it is only 220 calories rather than the usual 1000 from most brands. I can eat this and not feel as guilty as when i eat other brands. it also doesnt lack in flavor and taste just because of low calorie
Bernadette M.
Favorite flavor of Halo Top so far. I'm able to enjoy ice cream without the guilt! So good for you. A great snack that fills me up and keeps my sweet cravings satisfied. Halo Top is the best thing to hit shelves for ice cream lovers who want to cut back on the cals!
Maggie M.
ORANGE, NJ
When you just need a simply pick me up without the guilt, this is what I reach for. It's soft enough eat and has an amazing flavor. I usually just eat it all the same day lol.
Rachael S.
Waukesha, WI
Can I give this 6 stars? This stuff is delicious and fills you up so you don’t overeat and even if you do, it’s not so bad for you. A little pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Ashley C.
Ferndale
I am obsessed with Halo Top ice cream! Whenever I am watching my calorie intake, but want a sweet treat I grab a pint of Halo Top! My favorite flavors are birthday cake and oatmeal cookie. It’s high protein and low calorie. I love that I can eat a whole pint and still feel good about it!
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
Is this good? No. We got a coupon for a free sample and tried it out and ended up throwing it away. Anyone who's expecting something that satisfies a craving for Ice Cream this isn't it. If you're looking for something healthy over taste, this might work for you!
Maria M.
East Syracuse, NY
I grabbed a pint if this a couple weeks ago to try. I had heard many good things about the brand and when I saw that thus was the flavor offered at BJs, I figured it would be the one to try. And OMG I am so glad I did! It blew all my expectations away! If you've never tried this brand before, try this flavor!
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I got this product for free with a coupon as I'm sure many did. I was really excited to try it. I was concerned that it would be full of air and have a horrible consistency but I was wrong. This tasted like and had the mouth feel of regular ice cream. It's possible I ate the whole pint in one sitting. Whoops
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
Beware: you will eat a whole pint by yourself. I like this ice cream! It tastes great and my kids like it too! Anything kid approved becomes a staple in my house. I always have a little ice cream on hand for either myself or when the kids deserve a Little treat!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.