BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the first time I have tried Halo Top ice cream and it's does taste good. I like the flavor and the consistency of it. The birthday cake flavor does taste like other birthday flavored ice creams but not as strong. This ice cream isn't too sweet which I like. I also like that these ice creams are low in calories. I probably will continue to buy these ice creams but will also continue to buy my favorite brand of ice cream.
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
This item was overhyped. I get that it’s allergy friendly but I don’t have allergies so I rather stick to the good stuff. It just doesn’t taste like real ice cream. I have tried other flavors and I have the same opinion. I get that it’s also calorie friendly but I rather skip the ice cream if this is my only option.
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
First off, the only flavor I like is the Birthday Cake. I know they are going to release more flavors soon but they really need new flavors with a bigger variety.

I do like that these are so low in calories that you don't have to feel too too quilty having some, but really they are not super flavorful.

Ive also found variances in batch to batch. Like one batch is delicious and tasty then another batch is bland and has no taste at all.

Honestly, I would just rather get a good organic, natural ice cream and limits the amount I eat to watch calories. At least that way I would be getting some taste with some calories.
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
OMG this ice cream is the bomb since the first time that I purchase it and wanted to try something with low calories it's also low in sugar and fat and it has protein in it I mean it tastes incredibly good and it also has protein just one pint of those ice cream is 280 calories per pint not per teaspoon not per cup per pint that's amazing you got to try it I haven't tried any other flavors of flavored that I got was the birthday cake and not was super good like it taste like if I was eating a birthday cake I'm curious and trying all the other flavors but you have to go out there and get it
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
Huge pass on .  Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream . The pint looks really appealing because it has sprinkles but don't let the looks deceive you. It is extremely sweet, so sweet that I can only eat 2-3 tablespoons of it and be done with it. It's also too chalky and not creamy enough.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
YAS! Low calorie! AMAZING flavors! And it doesn’t hurt my stomach at all! This isn’t your average ice cream. It’s better. I don’t know how they make it taste so good but it’s worth it. A treat yourself day. Ice cream and a movie or sit in the tub and eat a whole carton, but hey, it’s ok. It’s low calorie!
mikayla G.
Slaton, TX
I love this ice cream so much! I love that there is protein in it because I eat les if it! When I get hungry at night and have a sweet tooth this is usually what I grab. Because it is rich in protein, i usually find myself eating less. It’s a great, low calorie, dessert that won’t leave you feeling guilty!
lindsay M.
I tried this because I have heard such good things. It was good... but I didn’t think it was amazing. I didn’t like how icy it was versus creamy. It also needed to throw out quite a bit before eating (and I actually like my ice cream harder but this was like a rock when you pulled it out of the freezer).
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I didn't actually try this flavor, I tried mint chip. It was very light, not very satisfying to my craving. For 240 calories you can't expect more than what you're offered though. I picked mine up at Walmart. I don't think I will buy again, as I don't eat ice cream often anyways but it was worth a try.
Gabby B.
Edmond, OK
Halo top is so good considering how healthy it is for you!! If I were given it without knowing the nutrition facts, it wouldn’t be my first choice. However, knowing the nutrition facts, it tastes pretty darn good! Definitely makes me feel a little less guilty for splurging. Plus some flavors are certified gluten free which is great for a celiac like me!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.