BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Patricia D.
Houston
Halo top is a girls best friend. You can eat the whole thing without feeling guilty about calorie count. And you wouldn’t even notice that you’re not eating so much calories cuz its super good!!
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a lot of this ice cream and the birthday cake flavor is my favorite one because it literally taste like a cookie even though it has almost no calories of fat in it
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
Huge pass on .  Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream . The pint looks really appealing because it has sprinkles but don't let the looks deceive you. It is extremely sweet, so sweet that I can only eat 2-3 tablespoons of it and be done with it. It's also too chalky and not creamy enough.
Lyssan B.
This is the best low calorie full of protein ice cream I have ever tried. And they are semi healthy but they are $4 each, but there so good. They are  defiantly  delicious and healthy. They come in a variety of flavors and I just love them. I recommend them to my friends and family all the time.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
YAS! Low calorie! AMAZING flavors! And it doesn’t hurt my stomach at all! This isn’t your average ice cream. It’s better. I don’t know how they make it taste so good but it’s worth it. A treat yourself day. Ice cream and a movie or sit in the tub and eat a whole carton, but hey, it’s ok. It’s low calorie!
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This isn’t my favorite ice cream. It’s healthier for you but I don’t indulge a whole lot so when I do I want the good stuff. The price is also a little high for what you get. I would recommend to the healthier person who likes to eat ice cream as often as they can.
Lindsay M.
I tried this because I have heard such good things. It was good... but I didn’t think it was amazing. I didn’t like how icy it was versus creamy. It also needed to throw out quite a bit before eating (and I actually like my ice cream harder but this was like a rock when you pulled it out of the freezer).
Julia S.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go-to sweet treat! I am obsessed with this flavor. It is definitely on the pricey side, but it is easy to savor and make it last. The best part is how healthy it is. I recommend this flavor and ice cream to all of my friends!!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
One of my top favorites for Halo top ice creaM!! If you like cake batter ice cream of fro yo.... this is for you! Really does taste like a vanilla cake. So yummy and a perfect light dessert before bed. Once you open it the next time is a little harder. Let us sit out for about the minutes to let soften.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I really enjoy this flavor!!  Definitely more cake batter tasting, which is fine with me!!  Other cake batter ice creams tend to be very sweet and overpowering, but I could eat this entire pint without hesitation (and without guilt.)  The sprinkles are a bit powdery but it doesn't bother me at all.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?