BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jerie Ann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the qualities in Halo Top ice cream. They have a good amount of protein, etc. I do notice though a lot of their flavors are super sweet. I have a sweet tooth but don't like things that are super sweet so it's really hard for me to even finish a pint of it.
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
Beware: you will eat a whole pint by yourself. I like this ice cream! It tastes great and my kids like it too! Anything kid approved becomes a staple in my house. I always have a little ice cream on hand for either myself or when the kids deserve a Little treat!
Rebecca D.
Joliet
This is a great ice cream considering it is healthy for you. Don't think it worked for me how I wanted it to. I wanted it to crave my ice cream cravings but it didn't do that. I was highly upset. It is good though if you need to make sure your eating healthy!
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
My favorite ice cream of all time! Halo Top is a great source of protein and is made with all natural ingredients! I have bought many pints of Halo Top and have never been disappointed with any of the flavors! Also the calorie count on these are amazing! If you’ve never tried Halo Top you are missing out!!
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
It’s not ice cream, but it’s close!! Price is good and a great substitute for high fat, high calorie ice cream. The birthday cake flavor is definitely my favorite and one I purchase a lot. For someone who wants ice cream, but not diabetes, it’s a great choice!
Summer B.
Indianapolis, IN
Tastes so good, love this product, especially when you're trying to watch sugar and calories. So much better than regular ice-cream to me. Has an amazing taste, have bought often. Would highly recommend to everyone I know. Definitely trying the other flavors.
Kerry L.
New York
This ice cream is the best tasting low calorie ice cream on the market.  It has milk, cream and eggs and all organic ingredients.  It is missing that sugar kick but is very satisfying and easy to prepare.  Just put it in a bowl and eat it all up
Ashanti C.
My favorite low calorie treat to myself. It is a little pricey for a pint of ice cream but I have to remind myself no to eat the whole pint in one sitting it's just that good
Sarah W.
Monticello, IL
Who doesn't love being able to indulge in a pint of ice cream guilt free?! Birthday cake Halo Top is my favorite but I have not tried a flavor I disliked. Other low calorie ice creams like flavor and taste like frozen water. Halo Top does not sacrifice flavor!
Auddy W.
I LOVE me some Halo Top! I love that they keep creating flavors, and every flavor I've tried is delicious! Birthday Cake is no exception, it's so creamy and tastes like a cake! You can have your cake and eat it, too! Plus, you can't feel too guilty about it!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.