BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I really enjoy halotop because it doesn’t have all the sugar and calories that other ice creams do. And let’s face it sometimes you want the whole pint. My only bad thing really is that they replace some of the sugar with sugar alcohol and I would rather them just leave that out.
Alli R.
Greenville, SC
Not sure how this is "healthy" but it is SO GOOD. It is a little expensive so I normally wait for a coupon but it really tastes amazing. You can eat the entire thing and not feel bad! I got mine at Publix but it is sold at most grocery stores. I totally recommend trying it.
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
They also have a peanut butter chunk one that I am in love with. This brand has a strange texture in my opinion but at the end of the day I don't feel as guilty eating it
Jules T.
Tucson, AZ
I can’t control myself around ice cream, so it’s good to have some that I can eat all of and not hate myself afterwards. Unlike other low calorie ice cream it actually has a nice creamy texture. It’s pricy but if you have the money and are watching your calories I recommend it.
Samantha D.
I did not like this flavor at all. The are sprinkles throughout the ice cream and the taste is off in my opinion. The only good thing about this flavor is that it is low in calories and high in protein. I would not buy this flavor again but I do love other flavors of Halo Top.
Karen K.
Halo top has gained a special place in my heart. It took me a long time to purchase this for whatever reason but i am glad that i did. You can find Halo top at wegmans, giant, walmart, target, whole foods etc.. it is a low calorie ice cream with few grams of sugar and taste SO GOOD!
Amber L.
Peoria
The number of calories is nice but I would much rather have regular ice cream. The consistency of Halo was not as creamy or smooth of that of regular ice cream. It took me 6 times to eat a pint of Halo where typically it only takes me 3 for other brands of ice cream and gelato.
Katie S.
San Diego, CA
Halo Top is like heaven.  Seriously, it tastes so amazing and you can practically eat the whole pint without messing up your calorie goals for the day.  I absolutely love all the flavors and can't wait until they release more.  Tastes just like real ice cream.
Shelby J.
Lewis Center, OH
Birthday cake was the first flavor I tried and it didn't make the mark for me. It was too sweet and even when I tried, I still couldn't finish the pint after a few months and threw it out. It's annoying waiting for it to thaw out and this flavor wasn't worth the money spent.
Stephanie B.
Newark, DE
I really really wanted to like this ice cream but I just couldn't do it. The texture is way too dry and flaky and the birthday cake flavor is barely there. I love the idea behind halo top and having a low cal ice cream, but I wish they could make them a little more creamier.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.