BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Jessica S.
Westminster, CA
Love this ice cream it has great flavor but because it’s lower in sugar carbs and calories it feels less like cheating and just a small indulge that won’t take you off your healthy eating goals
Vienna S.
I like the taste although it can get too sugary after a few spoonfuls. I wouldn't repurchase.
The consistency is a bit dry, not as creamy as I like my ice creams. Not really an ice cream I'd recommend, packaging is nice and calls attention, but what's inside doesn't meet my expectations.
Kaitlyn K.
New Bern, NC
I really love Halo Top icecream! It is so good and it only has 260ish calories per pint. The taste, the calories, its all good. Halo Top can be pricey which is a downer but it tastes so much better than a lot of other ice creams and i will definitely be buying it again in the future.
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
My rating for this product is maybe a little skewed, because I'm giving it a low score in comparison with regular ice cream. If you're craving something really creamy, this might not satisfy. BUT, for what it is, this is a great product. It's not overly sweet and has good flavor. I guess you give up the creaminess to get the lower calories.
Coral P.
I was leery of this ice cream at first because they claim its healthy. Healthy stuff is normally not delicious. It is more expensive that normal ice cream so I didn't want it to taste like cardboard. Let me tell you, it is SO delicious and you can eat the whole thing without feeling guilty!
Amanda S.
This. Stuff. Is. MAGIC. I mean it tastes so good and doesn't have a million calories! It does have a bit of a funky aftertaste and some of the ingredients make me wonder what this stuff will do to my insides. HOWEVER, I will absolutely be buying this again so I can indulge with less guilt.
Ashley R.
Decatur,Georgia
I gotta admit, when I heard a healthy ice cream I was skeptical. I had tried Arctic Zero and it made my taste buds cry. Halo Top is around the same price as premium ice cream but it is WORth it! I was mind blown. I felt like it was normal ice cream! I couldn’t believe it. Will buy again .
Megan N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite ice cream of all time! I love that it is low in calorie so I don’t feel guilty eating it! I love anything cake/cupcake/vanilla flavored and this tastes just like birthday cake! I like Halo Top because they are more flavorful than other low calorie ice cream varieties.
Jessica B.
Alma, AR
I really wanted to like this protein ice cream. But it just didn’t hit the mark for me. Even after letting it thaw a bit it wasn’t nearly close enough to the resale thing.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
This is by far the best Halo flavor. I love this ice cream because i can eat the whole pint without feeling bad. I buy it at wegmans for a good price, but I believe it could be cheaper. I also like the texture of the ice cream, which can be questionable when eating this type of dessert.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?