BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Alison D.
Minneapolis, MN
I live halo top but I am not the biggest fan of the birthday cake flavor. It’s a bit pricy, which I don’t find worth it for this flavor but other flavors are great.
Jessica B.
Alma, AR
I really wanted to like this protein ice cream. But it just didn’t hit the mark for me. Even after letting it thaw a bit it wasn’t nearly close enough to the resale thing.
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a super good healthy ice cream! When I’m in vegan / vegetarian phases this was my go to ice cream. You can buy a big pack at sams or Costco (i forgot what one). Would buy again!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
This is a great low calorie high quality product. I love ice cream and now I don't have to feel guilty for eating the whole pint by myself. It has amazing flavor and really beats out the other competition. This s a product I would definitely buy again. I love the pretty sprinkles in this one!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I gotta admit, when I heard a healthy ice cream I was skeptical. I had tried Arctic Zero and it made my taste buds cry. Halo Top is around the same price as premium ice cream but it is WORth it! I was mind blown. I felt like it was normal ice cream! I couldn’t believe it. Will buy again .
Megan N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite ice cream of all time! I love that it is low in calorie so I don’t feel guilty eating it! I love anything cake/cupcake/vanilla flavored and this tastes just like birthday cake! I like Halo Top because they are more flavorful than other low calorie ice cream varieties.
Elizabeth D.
Fort Gibson
I just discovered this ice cream and myself and my family really enjoy it! I love that it is low calorie however sometimes it is hard to find around where I live. I would recommend it!
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
There is literally nothing better than Halo Top ice cream. I'm still having a hard time believing they're as low calorie as they say they are! I like all of the flavors except for the ones that are chocolate based. I constantly tell my friends about this brand, I'm completely obsessed.
Julia S.
Troy, NY
Halo Too is an awesome ice cream alternative for someone like me who is trying to watch calorie and sugar intake. You get tons of flavor in a low calorie pint, can’t ask for much more.
m m.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The consistency takes getting used to.. it’ll never be like real ice cream but it gets the craving taken care of.. also there are better flavors than birthday cake
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.