BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Kari H.
I love halo top!! This is delicious ice cream and the calories being so low makes it even better to enjoy no matter how much of the pint you eat at one time. There is no comparison between other low fat/calorie ice cream and halo top. Halo top definitely wins any contest. Would definitely recommend this goodness!
Sarah G.
Greenbrier , AR
Halo top has amazing ice cream that's healthy and it's way better then similar brands I've tried. Birthday cake is one of my favorite flavors anytime I'm picking ice cream and I was nervous to see if halo top would live up to my high standard with it being very low calorie but it surpassed it!! Highly recommend!
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Halo top is the best ice cream for people who like to stay fit but also have a small treat every now and then.  It is so tasty but is typically less than 300 calories so you don't have to feel guilty for having a few scoops.  It is really affordable and also comes in dairy-free flavors as well.
Marissa F.
The consistency of this ice cream is pretty weird, it was super hard and flakey. I was really excited to this this flavor and the brand for the first time but was pretty disappointed with how it tasted. I feel as though the price is not worth it, id rather eat more calories for better tasting ice cream.
nisha N.
I have the biggest sweet tooth for ice cream. However, I don't love all the calories in some of the other brands. I bought this flavor after trying their lemon flavor. The lemon wasnt my favorite, however this one was by far amazing.. It was delicious. It has amazing flavor and is super creamy. The texture is a little different than regular ice cream. I can eat the whole thing in one sitting and not feel guilty.
Chelli D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only flavor if Halo top ai like but if you are on a diet and need to binge. It's the answer to your prayers. It's not as rich as regular ice cream but it's still good.
Morgan L.
The best and healthiest ice cream out there! There are various flavors and all of them are great! The price and amount are worth it and I will continue to buy this brand!
Adriana V.
Nashville
In my opinion, this is the best flavor of the options that Halo has. It actually tastes like you would expect birthday cake ice cream to taste like. And you can't be the fact that it is less than 400 cals for the WHOLE thing. I have bought this product several times and I plan to buy it again in the future.
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a lot of this ice cream and the birthday cake flavor is my favorite one because it literally taste like a cookie even though it has almost no calories of fat in it
Emily S.
I heard a lot about this ice cream and decided to try it. It was absolutely amazing! It’s great that it’s vegan and low calorie. If you would of told me it was low calorie, I never would have guessed because it tastes so amazing! They have so many flavors and I can’t wait to try more. I definitely recommend!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.