BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Michele C.
Delicious. Low in calories but rich in flavor and creamy. Perfect for those of us watching what we eat. Plus points for being vegan AND tasting good. Can't wait to try other flavors!
Syd D.
Bonita Springs
Although it’s not as creamy as a traditional ice cream it is still a perfect replacement for when you have a sweet tooth but want to watch what you’re eating! The flavor is so yummy!
Sarah B.
Richmond, TX
I can’t believe this is only 280 calories! It’s my guilty pleasure!! It really tastes like a birthday cake. I’d definitely recommend this to all my friends because it’s not that many calories and is delicious!
erica l.
Wdm, IA
I think that this is a really yummy brand of ice cream, and it is really hard not to eat the whole container in just one sitting. I do like this is a healthy alternative and little to no calories comparable to regular ice cream, although I do wish that it was a bit more affordable so more people could have this healthier option of dessert.
Sarah L.
Although I love halo top, this flavor is lacking in my opinion. The consistency makes it take forever to soften, I usually can eat a pint in one sitting but never with this flavor.
Julia H.
Franklin
Yaaaas give me more Halo Top! As far as ice cream substitutes go, this flavor is top-notch! It really does taste like birthday cake, and the little sprinkles in it are a fun touch.
Alexis R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
AMAZING!!!! For half the pint is only 4 weight watcher points. Has great taste and pretty creamy. And a lot of protein you can’t beat this if you are on a diet but want to indulge
Nikki S.
Lady Lake, FL
This is good for what it is- it’s a healthy alternative to ice cream. It’s got great macros for those tracking. I would say this is the best flavor out of all the Halo Top
Options
Rochelle L.
I love Halo Top because it’s healthy and lightweight. I wish it wasn’t so expensive, but I guess all healthy food is usually. Halo Top is a guilt free ice cream, and I recommend it to everyone! It’s amazing.
Janine K.
For when you want a nice cold treat , halo top is the way to go! Each tub has about ~300 calories give or take depending on the flavor. But it’s nice to have some ice cream and not feel guilty about it once in a while! They are on sale all the time at the local grocery stores so I stock up on all the flavors when I see them on sale.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?