BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Marissa F.
The consistency of this ice cream is pretty weird, it was super hard and flakey. I was really excited to this this flavor and the brand for the first time but was pretty disappointed with how it tasted. I feel as though the price is not worth it, id rather eat more calories for better tasting ice cream.
nisha N.
I have the biggest sweet tooth for ice cream. However, I don't love all the calories in some of the other brands. I bought this flavor after trying their lemon flavor. The lemon wasnt my favorite, however this one was by far amazing.. It was delicious. It has amazing flavor and is super creamy. The texture is a little different than regular ice cream. I can eat the whole thing in one sitting and not feel guilty.
Adriana V.
Nashville
In my opinion, this is the best flavor of the options that Halo has. It actually tastes like you would expect birthday cake ice cream to taste like. And you can't be the fact that it is less than 400 cals for the WHOLE thing. I have bought this product several times and I plan to buy it again in the future.
Emily S.
I heard a lot about this ice cream and decided to try it. It was absolutely amazing! It’s great that it’s vegan and low calorie. If you would of told me it was low calorie, I never would have guessed because it tastes so amazing! They have so many flavors and I can’t wait to try more. I definitely recommend!
Morgan L.
The best and healthiest ice cream out there! There are various flavors and all of them are great! The price and amount are worth it and I will continue to buy this brand!
Chelli D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the only flavor if Halo top ai like but if you are on a diet and need to binge. It's the answer to your prayers. It's not as rich as regular ice cream but it's still good.
Lyssan B.
This is the best low calorie full of protein ice cream I have ever tried. And they are semi healthy but they are $4 each, but there so good. They are  defiantly  delicious and healthy. They come in a variety of flavors and I just love them. I recommend them to my friends and family all the time.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This isn’t my favorite ice cream. It’s healthier for you but I don’t indulge a whole lot so when I do I want the good stuff. The price is also a little high for what you get. I would recommend to the healthier person who likes to eat ice cream as often as they can.
Julia S.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go-to sweet treat! I am obsessed with this flavor. It is definitely on the pricey side, but it is easy to savor and make it last. The best part is how healthy it is. I recommend this flavor and ice cream to all of my friends!!
Leah S.
Stevens Point , WI
I really enjoy this flavor!!  Definitely more cake batter tasting, which is fine with me!!  Other cake batter ice creams tend to be very sweet and overpowering, but I could eat this entire pint without hesitation (and without guilt.)  The sprinkles are a bit powdery but it doesn't bother me at all.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.