BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
I tried this ice cream a couple a weeks ago trying out another brand with this flavor and decide to buy this ice cream which was 9.50 $ at the luckys near me and I really felt like they were missing something it tasted good when you first two bites and then I would get a bitter after taste I just prefer a no after taste .
Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Halo top is amazing! The birthday cake flavor is one of my top 3 favorites. So delicious! The price is affordable and at most groceries. The downside is you have to let it sit out awhile before eating.
Caren D.
Munster, IN
I love halo brand- I would review all of the flavors if I could, but lets be real that would take too long. I have had other brands of "light" icecreams, and this one is the only one that just tastes like regular icecream. I always buy these, and you can eat the WHOLE THING without feeling awful. Its a great brand/product
Heather V.
The taste is DELICIOUS! But, it is pricey and sometimes the pint isn’t even full! I’ve received it only half full several times, but they have always sent a coupon to replace.
Missy J.
Charlotte
I just recently discovered Halo top ice cream and the Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors. I love having a lower carb option for great flavors of ice cream. I just wish it came in bigger containers.
Erin R.
Greencastle, IN
I swear by this Ice cream. It is amazing and it actually tastes like birthday cake. What is even better than the taste is knowing you are not consuming 500+ calories eating the container! It’s filled with protein and it’s super yummy.
Corinne D.
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with this ice cream. I'm addicted to ice cream sandwiches but I know they're filled with sugar. These halo top ice creams are my savior!! They even taste great!! And I don't feel guilty eating them lol. The birthday cake truly tastes like you're eating a cold birthday cake. Yum!!
Christina L.
I really enjoy the flavor of this ice cream. It tastes exactly like birthday cake. However, I cannot really get behind the texture that almost falls apart in your mouth instead of melting, the freezer burn, or the film that coats your mouth after you've taken a few bites. Sorry Halo Top, you're not the ice cream for me.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
Halo Top has been a true blessing. As I'm gluten free and on a fitness journey, it is perfect for an ice cream addict like myself. The birthday flavor is my absolute favorite, but I also enjoy the vanilla. With little calories per serving, (and usually less than 300 for the whole thing!) and great taste, this is my go to for ice cream. It can be a little expensive, but it's well worth it!
Allegra M.
It’s definitely for
Someone with a sweet tooth but once you get fact the past that the texture is different than normal ice cream the taste and everything about it is great!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.