BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Jennifer G.
Although this ice cream tastes a bit artificial and takes some getting used to, it definitely grows on you. Maybe not as good regular ice cream, but it’s super low in calories so it’s my week night go to when I’m craving something sweet. They also have a ton of fun flavors to try out! My favorites are the oatmeal cookie, rainbow sherbet and birthday cake.
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
These are a wonderful low carb treat without sacrificing the taste or texture. The birthday flavor is amazing but word of advice let it melt slightly before eating to get the best texture
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I would say that if you are on diet and are craving a treat I’d try it. It’s not really the same as the every day ice cream so keep that in mind. But it is pretty good. The birthday cake was the best out of the couple it tried and the black cherry was good also. It’s a little more then a Ben and Jerry’s pint but if you watching calories it’s worth it’s over all.
Savannah B.
I wouldn't consider myself someone who loooooves regular ice cream but my freezer is stocked with this stuff. Birthday cake is for sure my favorite flavor. So delish! Make sure you let it sit out for a few minutes before you dig in, though. No artificial softeners means it gets pretty hard in the freezer. It's less creamy than regular ice cream but I actually prefer that.
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
My go to ice cream when I’m on a diet. It is amazing and I can eat a whole pint in one setting because it’s not good and I don’t have to feel guilty for the calories because I’m on a diet overall completely satisfied
Marjo P.
Halo top is delicious. You will forget that you are eating a low calorie ice cream. It's creamy and they have a wide variety of flavors to choose from. The only downside is that it's kind of pricey.
Kerryn D.
Bedford, NH
Not great. It didn't have the texture of real ice cream and didn't really taste like birthday cake. I get that it's healthier than normal ice cream, but if I'm wanting ice cream, I will just buy the less healthy version to satisfy my craving. Plus, it's expensive for what you're getting. I'm willing to try another flavor, but I won't buy this one again.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
For a low carb ice cream this is a must! It’s so good and packed with tons of protein it is my guilty pleasure after a long week at the gym! Tastes even better than regular ice cream 🍦
Eri E.
Amazing when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want the guilt. Compared to my usual Ben & Jerry’s it comes really close in terms of taste. It’s not an exact dupe for ice cream but as close as I’ve ever come!
Amanda H.
You guys! This ice cream! It has changed my life since going on a diet!! The caloric content of an entire pint is the same as one tiny serving of anything else! The ingredients are not that terrible and if you look at the macronutrients, it's totally workable with most diets! Sometimes it can be pricey, but all healthier for options are these days!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?