BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Teagan S.
Coquitlam, BC
I love that this is basically guilt free ice cream. I'm active and do my best to eat healthy but when I need to indulge this is what I reach for. My one complaint is that it can be very very sweet which overwhelms the other flavours in the ice cream.
Eyleen V.
Cabimas, Zulia
I love this ice cream because is low-calories and healthy! You can eat and don't care for you weigh! And Birthday cake is one of my favorite flavors ever!! I'm so in love with this. Yes i'd buy again and recomend to you.
Farah H.
London, ON
It's eaten best if you let it melt for a little bit before you start eating it so you can get a little bit of a proper texture to it. But can't complain for the calorie count. Has the weirdest after taste
Allison B.
Guelph, ON
Not as great as I hoped it would be. I had high expectations and when I finally found it (Whole Foods) it tasted more like partially frozen vanilla pudding with sprinkles than birthday cake ice cream. I appreciate it has protein and a lot fewer calories, but it wasn't for me.
Yarianny H.
Hazleton, PA
Omggggggggg tell me you gotta try this!!!! I'm dying dying dying!!!! What a delicious, what a wonderful, what an ice cream!!! Nothing compare to this!!!!! For sure!!!! I REALLY LOVE IT YOU HAVE TO TRY ITTTT
Ashley C.
Beaumont , AB
I tried this product in California and loved it so much. It's a way better option then I've cream for those of us watching what we eat. I don't understand why this product is not available in Canada. I know many people who wish it was!
Brittany D.
Keswick , ON
Some of he yummiest ice cream I’ve ever tasted! There are barely any calories in this pint of ice cream and they don’t sacrifice any flavour. This is something I would definitely recommend to others and re buy!!
member-9d9d6
Super amazing brand. Low calories and they all taste amazing , it’s super good for the price and my favourite go to ice cream without feeling guilty !!
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
We seriously need this in the UK , if anyone from Halo reads this ship a bucketload to me , ice cream treat with extra protein and low on calories
Chelsea g.
I really love this ice cream , I always ordered there ice cream because it always taste nice and the packages it comes in is really beautiful
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.