BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Laura F.
New Lenox, IL
Not sure how they keep the calories so low and the taste so good but they do and we love it.
Madison D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this flavor! It has sprinkles. The whole container is under three hundred calories too
Jackie B.
Saratoga Springs
I’ve tried a lot of Halo Top flavors and this one is at the bottom. There’s not much flavor.
Kristin N.
Love this product! A great healthier alternative to normal ice cream. It has a great flavor.
Amy S.
Philadelphia
I didn’t love this flavor as much as I thought I would. I thought it was a little too sweet.
Kara D.
Tastes like vanilla pudding! Really good kinda pricey for a ice cream but good for after gym
Sarah R.
Huntington, WV
I love these pints. Just enough ice cream that you don’t over eat, and they’re healthy(ish)
Tina C.
Wadsworth, OH
So creamy and sweet! You would never guess this is low cal, tastes like regular ice cream.
Carley M.
Killen, AL
One of my favorites. The have the best and most original flavors! The price is great also!
Victoria B.
Roswell, GA
This ice cream is so good and the calories or even better it's worth the amount of calories
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.