BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Diana A.
Clearwater, FL
This is a GENIUS creation. I'm so thankful that this exists so I can enjoy ice cream without overdoing my daily calories!!
Cae D.
Harker Hts, TX
The consistency of this flavor is not very good. It's very chalky. The flavor is okay but the texture really turns me off.
Jillian M.
Bensalem, PA
This is my all time favorite ice cream. The best part is you don’t have to feel guilty about eating it all in one sitting!
Mingo C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Yum yum yum! I love that This ice cream is full of protein. It has a low calorie coins which is great for a sinful dessert.
Brandie N.
Vernal, UT
Seriously wish I could eat it more, I only have about 1/2cup on my cheat day but it’s sooooooo worth it best ice cream evs
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
This ice cream is actually so light. You barely feel like you’re eating something. It’s less calories too!!! Cost a little.
Samantha J.
I could eat this until I'm passed out from over eating. This is great "Diet" friendly sweet food to help keep you on track.
mandy K.
Greenville, SC
I really enjoy this flavor of HaloTop I just wish it had more "chunks" in it. I like ice cream that has different textures.
Clara L.
Evansville, IN
This is a great product. I love the flavor of this ice cream and I love that the calorie level is low. The value is great.
Renā G.
I did not think this would be any good but it has exceeded my expectations and has become my go to ice cream of the summer.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?