BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Alexis L.
Canfield
Very delicious and I loved the addition of sprinkles! It made the ice cream even better!
juls C.
Love this so happy I found them I can eat whole thing without thinking about the calories
Megan W.
Overland Park, KS
My go to guilty pleasure! The taste is great and it definitely satisfies my sweet tooth.
Rebecca B.
Halo top ice cream is amazing! I can't believe how good it is - creamy, sweet, delicious!
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a great ice cream brand! It tastes just like the real thing but it so much healthier
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is so good. My boyfriend and I tried this brand and we’re hooked. It tastes so good!
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good and no guilt after eating a whole entire pint! I love it! The flavor is amazing!
Jessyca F.
new york
Great healthier substitute for high calorie ice cream. Tasty satisfying and delicious.
Melissa L.
Round Hill, VA
All the flavors please!! Thank you so much for creating this creamy, low cal ice cream.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sooooo good and good for you. This protein packed ice cream is a great seeet tooth fix.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.