BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Alexandra E.
Bristol, CT
The calorie/ protein ratio of halo top is incredible but this flavor was so disappointing. I wouldn't buy this one again
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
The best healthy ice cream that tastes exactly like Birthday cake. I always eat the entire container every time I open it
Allison B.
Seabrook
This is really delicious! My husband thought it was great and couldn't believe it was low calorie. This flavor is spot on
Shayla L.
Nantucket, MA
Wasn’t as impressed, but overall the idea of low calorie ice cream is incredible! Great when you need a little sweetness.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Love this flavor. Love the lack of calories even more. It does kind of have a “Splenda’y’” flavor but overall it’s good.
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm glad they offer this ice cream because on this journey I'm on makes me happy to see ice cream with counted calories.
Jerri M.
Hope
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a very creamy ice cream with a wonderful flavor I am a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product
Megan G.
Bellevue, NE
This has been my go- to ice cream. I can eat the whole thing and not feel guilty at all! not to mention it tastes great.
Hollie H.
Arlington, TX
My favorite so far! I can eat the whole pint in one sitting and tastes like birthday cake! Ice cream without the quilt!
Jared Moore M.
Best ice cream with low calories and good taste. Birthday cake was one of my favorites . Tastes almost exactly like it
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?